Yo This is MC-VOV representin

Yeah, but we know they're kids if he did a diss song about a kid in his school, so I guess you can't expect them to have the knowledge on things like we do since we're older with more experience in the game. Nothin' wrong with being young though.

Speaking of school; one thing I notice as a student MC is that it's exhilirating to be writing rhymes while sittin in a corner, alone. I don't really talk about hip hop to folks because this is what usually happens:

Me- "Damn, Pac was the Greatest. It's a tragedy that we lost him"
Student- "Who is Pac?"
Me- "You jokin, right?"
Student- "Oooh, you mean 2 Pac (pronounced like "pack"); isn't he that guy that G-Unit rapped with"
Me- *sigh*

Once I heard someone say that N.W.A. is a rip off of G-Unit.

What has the world come to?

-The Deen

Ouch. I remember one guy trying to say Pac's name like this:
"Two-pack a-Coors" I was like, um you dyslexic or something.

not1 is right man the industry dont give a fuck if you ckan rhyme or not now its all about cklub songs and shit. hip hop is turnin into fuckin pop musick man im sick of this shit. see i ckan rap my ass off but i think im just gonna stay underground wit my shit ckoz i aint in it for the money. i aint gonna sell myself out and make hip pop just for paper fuck that shit im'a do what i wonna do and if the labels dont like it then fuck it i aint gettin a major deal... it is what it is.

Last edited:
Back