yo fam peep this

DesertEase

Notorious
ight so i broke out my mic today and started makin crazy ass noises on it and decided to make a beat usin my vocals so here is the lowdown: kicks, snares, hats, and cymbal type sounds are all performed by yours truly on the mic and added a lil eq to the kick sounds to make them sound a lil deeper and the claps is well me clappin in front of the mic lol. peep it and lemme know ur thoughts so far. it's deff. not done and the melody will prolly be changed drastically cuz i'm not really feelin that i just went crazy on the keys real quick to post this up ight? peep

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5605732&q=hi

YOUR LYING!!!!!:D:D:D Youre a damn robot! Love the drumz...youre right about the melody though...kinda dry but it workz for now

DE..this has mad promise fam...i can here Change blessin this one proper...find the breakdowns on it and get it poppin...

where do you guys find these vintage ass sounds man. Those are throwback 80's man like that fleetwood mac type joints. Hmmmm far as the beat the melody didnt move me and the drums..... well DE ive heard major work from so yeah this ill pass as your im bored on a weekend track.

THAS DOPE!
I tried to do that once didnt turn out nearly as good as this.
Major props fam, and i actually kinda like the melody. :)

Actually if you think that melody is wack...
Lemmme use it lol... the tube/synth part...

Ill remake the shit outa it.

:D

ight venom u can have that melody but i think i might have used a vst lemme check..(please hold).......ight i checked and it's the linplug albino 3 vst that i'm using for this melody but the thing is i already erased the melody switched up the drum pattern and am finding a bass line so will post up the update soon

Now This Is Too Sick!! A Track On Some Flu Shit
Gang Bang Rapps On That Dre And The Snoop Tip
Yea Gj - That Cat From Va Now Its Dope
D.e. Comin Thru Wit Hits Like Interscope
Shorties Wanna Reach For The Magic Stick Like Fi-tee
Girl I Make It Rain, Cuz No Umbrella Can Fit Me
Shorties Wanna Reach For The Magic Stick Like Fi-tee
Girl I Make It Rain, Cuz No Umbrella Can Fit Me . . .

yo thats hot, thats funny too, i just downloaded this beat box kit, i think ill go test it out

gully i already told u man anytime u wanna hop on a track of mine to let me know but i ain't heard from you yet, when i made the kick sound it's mostly air hittin the mic like sayin the letter P on it without a pop filter other wise it prolly wouldn't kick like that without the air lol

i kinda like this joint fam...... the lil like string/wind soundin synth is sick as hell....... i dont like that like snap sound tho i think u might have been usin it like a high hat or somethin...... thats the only thing i really dont like....

Back