Wookies Love Almonds on Summer Eves... Lady Falls on Balls movie skit

keep at it

i've listened to the first three songs and the beats were fresh. it's very evident that the mix needs work. i found that your verses could contain more complex content, nothing really cought my ear. you would sound better with more confidence in your delivery, kind of sounds like you were trying not to project your voice too much in order to keep other people from listening in on your session. keep up the good work, this is where it all starts. :)

song.... hmmm.... how about "impatient"

i was only lookin for feed for the song impatient but w/e... thank you, comrade

i checked it out

i have to say that the song still needs work, but your chemistry was a lot better with this jam verses the others i've mentioned earlier and the rest that i have checked.

Thanks for hitting my thread.

Impatient – Smooth track. Feeling the jazziness of this beat. The flow works nice with the track, but the vocals sound like they’re on top of the beat. Maybe a little bit of verb and bring the level down a bit.

jugalo180 said:
i've listened to the first three songs and the beats were fresh. it's very evident that the mix needs work. i found that your verses could contain more complex content, nothing really cought my ear. you would sound better with more confidence in your delivery, kind of sounds like you were trying not to project your voice too much in order to keep other people from listening in on your session. keep up the good work, this is where it all starts. :)

I think Jug put that the best way. I feel the same way. Don't take it as a diss, because that's not my aim. I can see good songs out of them, just have more confidence in the delivery and tweak the mixes and it should work better.

one of the only joints i like from u...probably cuz it is more mainstream...

the hook is alright....

the verses are alright too....u ran out of breath in the 2nd verse.....and ur overdubs arent the best....but overall this is good man...7/10.....

Back