Will be Away

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
Well guys i will be goin over to do my part to help this fight against terror..i will be out at sea for 6 months..so i wont be able to put those hott fiya club party beats up for a little while but b4 i go i will try and get about 10 beats up for your enjoyment..

i will still be chceckin in on the forum and checkin my pms..and hit up the board...but the update will proable not happend for awhile..stay tru and keep it real..im out

i got two weeks to get this shit poppin..but u better beleive i will have a gangs of beats when i get back..then i will be relocating to maryland for about 3 yrs b4 i make it back to florida..peace

I'm feeling like the cat that got left behind right about now.... Like ya'll cats been coming and going and i'm still sitting my ass out on the porch waving and shit with my crown royal bag filled with nickles and dimes I scrapped up for the juice lady but the lil niggas I get to go get my two 24 ounce red dogs still ain't been by on they bikes yet. I ain't walking round there cuz it's too damn hot and I know ya'll ain't gonna give me my change back or ya'll gonna just drink my shit and I won't even see yo ass until next week and you won't even pay me back. That's why I don't fuck with ya'll like that....

Uhhh... Just saying...

Dog do ya thang.... If I had two weeks to go i'd probably be stock piling like a muthaphuka. Burn me a cd collection with every beat I even kinda like from some of everywhere I could fine some. Just keep the beat creation processing churning....

But word to ya'll cats for keeping it moving...Nothing but love from me... I'll still be sitting out on the porch when ya'll get back. Ohhh.... if you see lil egg head boy, jet pack, and them tell them they better have my 97 cents or a cold 24 ounce red dog when I see his ass again....

thanks i will be still layin down the beat while im out playin in the ocean...

Back