Who here uses a Roland Vs Workstation?

rnb259

I was wondering because i was looking for some samples of hip hop music that some one may have done on it to get a sample of the quality as far as hip hop goes.

thanks

i don't have the an vs models but i can tell you that you can't go wrong with Roland products point blank. it does depend on your preference though. are you into mainly hardware or do you get down with Reason or FL also?

im a BIG REASON GUY!

But from what ive heard im impressed with the roland worksations top professional sound. Right now im trying to satisfy my curiosity by hearing a sample of some hip hop done on it. I also have seen the product videos for it as well as heard the demo songs that come with it. I'll mainly be using it for recording vocals because right now im going for the offer they are giving right now. Its also my chance to get my hands on the universal audio La 2a compressor for vocals :) heheh.

I already track my reason beats out and have read that the workstations have dedicated CD-RW drives meaning i can use 2-3 good CD-RW CD's and trancefer my music back and forth without wasting a cd. But if anybody can find any good hip hop anywhere done with the VS-2000 (the one im purchasing) please send me a link!

Naw i missed it!

I saw u post about it but i had to work, it sucks cause i actually had the money to go.

i got some info from there that i've been meaning to post. it was tight dog. there were some really talented people performing there. it ran from like 8am to 7pm i got there at like 5pm but it was still worth the $100.00 to me. i got there really late because i was duplicating cd's and printing covers at home that day. it didn't dawn on me until the last minute to have some cd's to give away. i was like i'd wrather be late and prepared than early and unprepared. come to find out there were 3 panels and i only missed one, most of the stuff i missed were performances.

I was using the Roland VS-1680. Man roland has them killer ass effects dude. W/o the effects its nothing. But im upgrading to the VS-2000. Gettin one will do u know wrong. I know this thread is old but im doin research on the VS-2000 and this one popped up.

Back