Who else got the Reason 4 beta??

Big Jinx

Artist and Producer
I got it...What I think is:

1. Layout was fuck'in me up at first, but after a (hour) introductory period, shit is layed out nice. Didn't know how to quantize tracks for the first 5 minutes, lol. They placed 99.9% of the individual track controls in a seperate pane on the right side of your display...bastards.....

2. THOR IS A MUTHAF**K'IN BEAST!! Just played around with a couple of knobs and switches. Because I'm nowhere near the leagues of a synthesis major, this thing blew my mind away. Interface itself, when expanded, is huge and fills up half your rack. (I own a 22" widescreen)

3. Regroove mixer....I have no idea how this thing is activated. I've seen the demo of it in action, but I don't know how to patch instruments through it. Looks like it will be a very good tool for us hip hop beatmakers/producers though.

4. Added a few kits to Redrum and NNXT I think. I was just browsing through and thought that I saw some new stuff. Maybe I was just seeing things though since I don't use too many factory installed kits. Mixer volume LED's are also faster and more realistic moving.

Let me know what ya'll think about this thing too. I'm definetely gonna get this when it pops off...Jinx out-

I only got a hold of the demo release...didn't catch the revised refills.

But I agree with everything you're saying 120%

i used to mess around with reason 2.5 a few years back, i found FL and never looked away

FL is much better IMO, a solid platform for recording composing mixing and mastering in one

i used to mess around with reason 2.5 a few years back, i found FL and never looked away

FL is much better IMO, a solid platform for recording composing mixing and mastering in one

I personally don't really like FL, but I'm no programmer so my opinion doesn't really matter. I just made my programmer friend get that beta, he says it's amazing. Can't wait to hear what good comes out of it :D

What up FAM. Been a minute. It's been crazy bussy.

I only tried the demo version. But, I gotta get this one!

Back