where is the logic

i went to pick up a RS7000 and this store doesn't even have it on stock or in order ,
basically this rep got me to come down since in was on sale for 1199 and didn't even know they were out of it and had none coming except by order which will take from 2 to 3 weeks

oh well! i gotta make another plan of aquisition

Saw one on Ebay a few days ago for 800 beans. Maybe the auction's still running.

Can't you get the floor model for even less?

My RS is hella crucial to most joints I make these days. If you got a little extra cheddar & don't really need ALL the knobs on top of the box, you may wanna peep out the new Motif. It has many of the features the RS has like loop remix, plus shit like built-in usb & so on. That being said, I wouldn't give mines up for the world or the fine-ass broads living in it.

good luck.

Diendolo

they couldn't give me the display model cuz they claim they can't. but i knowit's because they have some rep who be making beat at work
i saw some nice deal on ebay but how does the warranty work in such case, i'm not too comfortable dropping this much cash on some cat i don't know. i don't like hoping that it works in 3 to 4 months

i'm thinking of getting the motif rack later( soon i hope)

I've never used EBay, but MGR is an actual store, you're not just buying from a person.

All I know is I have spent at least a few thousand at MGR. Of all my purchases one had a problem that I wasn't told about. I called the guy and he offered to take it back or drop $100 off the tag.

Unless the RS7000 has some known defect I wouldn't be worried about the unit failing. Just check it out when you get it and maybe read some more reviews on the RS7000 and see if you hear any common problems to look for.

Check: www.harmony-central.com and www.sonicstate.com

I'm getting the RM1X and I know they have a tendency to have faulty keys so I'll make sure I give 'em the stress test for the first 24 hours. Plus I'm paying 50% of retail so I can't complain.

BTW, if you want new, AMS is a real good place. They let you pay for gear over 3 or 5 months on a credit card with 0% interest. I think I saw an RS on special over there, but I may be wrong.

Check: www.americanmusical.com

Stray

thanks for the links Stray
i call MGR and they'll only give you 48 hrs for testing
what do i want to make sure works on this machine within 48 hrs

YAMAHA RS-7000 W/MAN/PWR
$699.99 SKU: U5473

15032 East Mississippi Avenue
Aurora, CO 80012
303-745-6895

WTF!!!!! It's a damn sign!!!!! :(

This RS was meant for me...... Fuck man I have missed a EPS16 w/scsi for 150, a MPC2000xl w/8 outs for 600, a damn MOTIF6 for 800.... Apogee Rosetta for 500 (fuckers didin't even know what the shit was). A damn 2480 for 1500!!!!!!! All this shit physically right there in fromt of me..... Now this.... This shit just ain't right..... :(

Fuck this shit i'ma be a dope boy........:o

:(

Yo Lazi,

what's the URL for that RS info you just posted? Maybe they got other shit on the hella cheap, too...

diendolo

Back