*Whats Your Myspace?*

is this thread need..you could have done a search and found everyone that has a myspace account like..

Seems like a Good Gesture, but like Knot said "Search the Thread"........
It makes no sense to revive a dead issue, it's borderline Spam!!!!
Not trying to crack, but introduce yourself before you take your shoes off and sit down!

Man. Was going to post the page to put your Myspace link, but saw you already posted and have many posts about your Myspace link all around the forum. :confused:

You would get more interest and loyal folks if you introduced yourself and became a part of the community...

On another note, I wonder when the hell MySpace will get with the fixing of their issues...I mean now you get spam in your inbox, spam on your comments, spam in your bulletins, everywhere...and you never know if that spam can scam your password.

Myspace = Spam brothel?!?!?!

Fiev.

its so true - unfortuantely - iwas all happy for a hot sec. cuz i got alot of chickx hittin up my site - only to find out they were fake azz p-nop sites . .

Fieva said:
On another note, I wonder when the hell MySpace will get with the fixing of their issues...I mean now you get spam in your inbox, spam on your comments, spam in your bulletins, everywhere...and you never know if that spam can scam your password.

Myspace = Spam brothel?!?!?!

Fiev.

Ya, that pisses me off. Just change your password every week and delete that spam. It will slow down.

The bad thing is that the accounts that send the spam don't even know they are doing it. Someone or some program uses the account to send stupid spam. I guess that's what happend when you have 52 million people using a web site. You get hackers.

Also, my boy had someone get in his account and they put code in his bio to change all his nav button that went to a fake URL like www.myspacevt1.net or something. So when you clicked on say message it went to that fake url and you would have to log in to the fake myspace page. We could get in to his account for like a week. We finally got back in and fixed everything.

LOL...i dont even remeber if I still have a myspace site..i dont use myspace at all...i stick with soundclick and isounds and some other spots..to network for future clients..its works pretty good so far..

Back