What to add next????

I don't know if I'm crazy but you have the World War III sample in there... The problem is that you can't sample other rap artists...

Peace,
Beathoven

Owww bullshit, LOL. That shit dont sound like my beat. He used the same WWII Bass but a lot of dirty south producers do, and it just so happens I hear a sample of Missy's Hot Boys in there. I didnt sample nothing from missy, but this D.O.E guy did. My snare is nothing but a regualar snare pitched up with a little EQ on the top end, same thing Timbaland does. He sampled his snare from that Missy track, and I know because I just listened to the Missy song and the snare sounds the same way; listen to my beat and you a noticeable difference in my snare. He sampled 90% of his beat. On top of that his shit has a totally different tempo, how da fuck dare you even accuse me of biting? Real producers I'm sure can see a big difference, LMAO; next post.

soundboy said:
FINGAZ DONE STRUCK AGAIN

Same horn sound and notes, same drum sounds. Different pattern and tempo. I'm sure its coincidence. I wouldn't get too nervous.

Its amazing how Fingaz got u catz haunted up in here. I'm sure he takes pleasure this every time he see's his name in type. I've never seen any one member have such a huge impact in a forum.Someone asked why would he want to be on a board where so many folks diss him,I wouldn't blame him if he felt a lil powerful up in here. Fact is beats can be stolen by an unregistered lurker on this or any board you decide to post to.
Sorry fam, had to vent.

As soon as i start getting results from my digital recording experiments , i fully intend to post and get advice.

Word HI... Dude was just like that fool in the hood that's always lying about shit and getting his ass kicked every other day. Cats gave him too much concern.

As far as biting that beat... Sounds like a coincidence to me. I'd scrap that track though. It's too much of a pain trying to defend shit when you can't get physical with it. At least it takes more words than I'd care to type.:) Track ain't bad though...

Thanks for your replies. I didn't take much time to really get in dept about the DOE beat but Im glad that you guys have common sense enough to know the big difference in my track and DOE's. I have a tendecy to overly use the WWII horn sample and the tight snare; now I have to change up because I see Im not the only one using it like that. Peace

Back