websites and domains

Fieva

facebook.com/fieva
Any advice on who has good hosting and domain name packages and about what price per month or year I'm looking at. I wrote most of the html I'm using on an angelfire site that I may use as a mirror, but basically to see how the final version would look when it was time to get the website started up. I'm getting ready to learn Flash but that might take a while so I figured I'd do html first and then redo the site in Flash later (adding an option on the site to go to either a flash or html version). Any info would be good info.

Thanx

check me out

i'm with ipowerweb, i paid like $30 start up and $100.00 for anual service. domain name is included free with annual service but if you pay every three months you have to pay like $20.00 for your domain name. you can chat live with these guys with their built in chat program on their website. i'm comfortable with them. these guys do not seem like a fly by night company.

www.ipowerweb.com

That sounds good. I'm looking to pay annually so that'd be good. I thought I'd just be able to take all of the scripting I did for the angelfire sites and then paste them in the new domain and then edit them to take all of the angelfire stuff out (after I uploaded all the pics and sounds of course). My two sites are www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/hammerback and www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/heavyhittabeats if you want to look or comment or whatever, but I might just combine both of them into Hammerback Records and just say that I make beats from the label as well.

'Preciate it Jug I'm lookin' at ipowerweb as we speak.

Oh yeah, by the way, I peeped your site last night....nice work homie. Sounds were good too from what I heard. I'll listen to more tonight probably. I'll be busy pumpin out beats samples to list on the site.

cool

yes you can go into your administrative section and upload your files into the folder that your domain name is pointing to. you can use that chat option and have them navigate you through it. if you decide to go with ipowerweb i can help you out also. you can build your own forum with their services also. :)

Sounds like a good deal to me. Do they hit your cc monthly or annually and what are the setup fees?

depends

it depends on your package, if it's a tri monthly package then it's after the three months, and if it's annually then they hit it up annually. they do it automatically. the setup fee is like $30.00. check out the link i posted earlier and navigate through their packages.

Yeah I checked it out...seems like yearly is the best bet because the setup fee is included. Hmmm....I'll have to see where my paper's gonna be sittin' here in a few. I got a trip back home planned next month, so I'm saving up a lil for that and I'm building a new PC so that's gonna take some $ too.

Tight. I guess soundclick is back up now so I added some more beats I got mixed down. I decided to hold off on putting up the Hammerback Records domain until I had all of my stuff mixed down the way I want it, but then I'll stioll go with ipower, hopefully later this week.

Back