We Keepin It Raw Feat. Celph Centered & FrozD

has that deep felt bass in it .. vocals come in good ..lyrical content keeps you going.... hook is less hype than the 1st verse.....2nd verse a little low harder to hear sounds good it just dont punch through the mix.....3rd verse is the same situation as the first.

The first verse sets a tone and energy that the rest dont maintain. lyrically all are raw and the beat is strong i would raise the vocals or eq them so that they punch through the mix more
but hell of a job tho

holla back atcha man
https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96012

Beat's tight.

I like all the verses a lot.

Not too keen on the hook, I think it needs a bit of work - it doesn't stand out enough, maybe all 3 of you could do it?

good track.

Yo Micflow,

I agree with Abyyss. The verses are strainght, but the hook just kinda lets you down after hearing the first verse. It's not that it's a bad hook, just drops the level of excitement in the song. I think maybe you could add some ad libs on the hook on certain words you know...but overall the shit is tight.

One
BNB

Tight shit MFlo. y'all connected nicely on this joint. This is the first time ive heard u on a non story telling song. I may be tripping but on the hook u put me in the mind of Mos Def mixed with that dude from RAM (Rage Against the Machine)

Back