wassup fam? first beaaat

1) Although I agree that the only way you'll get any attention, is to speak in a literate manner, at least give some feedback on it instead of simply bashing it.

2) From what I could hear, the beat was nice.

3) You posted the beat, for download, on soundclick. (Soundclick is notorious for instrumental downloading).
If you didn't want someone using the beat, don't set it for free download.
(Granted I realize you can STILL rip beats lol).

Definitely good for your first beat. Reminds me of a Ruff Ryders shit, and the sample, I would build up from that, it's good for just vibe and rapping over it, but to bring that distinct style, and play around with it a little more. To work on chorous to build that up, is where I could see this going. Keep it going, contact me and we can work on something.

AIM - RRNIETZSCHE
MSN - J-Oh@hotmail.com

Email - joestanziola@yahoo.com

Id like to hear the beat..... without 97 eminem over it lol. And if your soundclicking like that you should prepare to be giving away beats... and waiting for artist to come back and purchase them. I know alotta guys who download the beats... and come up with a song 4 weeks later THEN go purchase it. if they don't have it on their harddrive they wont go back just to hear your beats. Trust me. I'd make it downloadable. Without em on it. You might possibly be able to sell that. It's better than alot ive heard

f**#*#

you made that beat back in 2002?? thats 7 years ago :eek:

so im guessing you must be way better by now.

better than my first beat..haha thats for sure

i had nobody to guide me so i didn't know anything about bars and beats per mesaure or when the snares where suppose to hit..or how to quantize when needed...seems like you had that all down on your first beat...

anyways that was nice mellow beat..sounds very oriental.
interested in hearing your new stuff..you must be real good by now im guessing.

Back