Update: on last post

Killah_Trakz

Who Cares!
Ok here's what we cooked up, i didnt want to do a full lp but it looks like a high demand on certain distrubution im looking at and they want her to do a full lp.

I negotiated 11 tracks max, we're like mad busy between getting our regular lives in order and plus with the kid coming its gonna be tougher. Thats like taking a newborn pit from the mother arrrrrrr!

Ok, now thingy is im trying to find someone to budget and finance it but the way they moving imma have to hit the street corner and hustle again cause i hate corporate procrastinators period.

Saturday and sunday were back in the stu to finish up some new joints I knocked out for her, and trying to get some fresh concepts going. I personally am not trying to head her into the baddest chick category cause thats filled and the drama shit cause thats filled n honestly femcees now adays are mad lame.

Ok, the best part. I am open to track submitions and willing to have her lace something over the song and if it fills the project all credit and dues will be placed accordingly. Right now im trying to find the niche market to run her through cause the game is wild right now and we wouldnt want her to get ran over by these label jerks,

ummmm..... what else..........

Ohhhhh yeah, no samples man cause clearing shit nowadays for broke ass peoples is mega tough and my name doesnt end with blaze nor west :D and played out shit is easy to copyright and throw out too mass media.

So right now, im gonna be on the low low just working on this and putting a major hold on my lp to finish hers.

Back