Update is Here

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
wsup fam, finally got a chance to get Spinin Hard re-done so go listen to it all day...

also put up a new beat real tight ..it can be used for a nice r&b song or a hot hip hop song for the ladies or the fellas its called Im Feelin u(hope u feelin me too)

go peep and hit me back...

peace

http://www.soundclick.com/knotmeproductionsmusic.htm

as always peep out the other beats on there also
Giving you something to dance too

damn Spinin Hard bass still sound crappy..well gotta fix that one again...well i will get to it sometime lata...peace

thanks for the feedback...beat..i will try something different with the synth thing lata...glad u like it thou

dang..gotta take spinnin hard back to the lab and re-do it..the still sound like shit..well gotta get to work..but thats for all the feedback

what u mean by the mix is way off..it sound ok to me...just wondering it make me better this way..and thanks for the feedback

I'm liking the claps.

It's like they said, I think it could do with some different sounds.

The bass is sounding pretty nice.

It's not bad, but I think it could do with a little more - it feels like it's missing something, but I don't know what.

Keep it up man.

thanks for all the feedback..it helps me out alot and keep me on my toes..good lookin

bknot1 said:
what u mean by the mix is way off..it sound ok to me...just wondering it make me better this way..and thanks for the feedback

the bass sounds overloaded, it may not be the level, it could be the sample itself. does the sample sound the same solo'd at low level?

Back