Upcoming Compilation CD Accepting Submissions

UGMastermind

Sinister South
We are in the pre-planning stages of our first free downloadable compilation CD of hot underground artists. It will be called Underground Mastermind Productions Presents: Underground Assault Volume 1 and as of yet there is no set release date.

We are currently looking for artists that would like to be featured on the compilation. We are also looking for a graphic designer to design the artwork for the cover. If you would like to be featured on the compilation please send your music to ugmastermind+ts@gmail.com with "Track Submission" in the subject line.

We are in the pre-planning stages of our first free downloadable compilation CD of hot underground artists. It will be called Underground Mastermind Productions Presents: Underground Assault Volume 1 and as of yet there is no set release date.

We are currently looking for artists that would like to be featured on the compilation. We are also looking for a graphic designer to design the artwork for the cover. If you would like to be featured on the compilation please send your music to ugmastermind+ts@gmail.com with "Track Submission" in the subject line.

Check your email. I forwarded a couple tracks to you.

Ok I only got one of the songs from the above 2 posters. I got the one called "I Live for this" I didn't get the one from the other poster. Make sure you sent it to ugmastermind+ts@gmail.com thanks!

can you describe who "we" is from your original post? will there be any marketing for this compilation? what sort of distro do you have lined up? is this going on a label?

i'm not trying to be a jerk, but too much spam comes to this forum. i'd love to submit a song, but don't just want to send some kid trying to get free music my tracks.

can you describe who "we" is from your original post? will there be any marketing for this compilation? what sort of distro do you have lined up? is this going on a label?

i'm not trying to be a jerk, but too much spam comes to this forum. i'd love to submit a song, but don't just want to send some kid trying to get free music my tracks.

We is a collaborative effort from Undergound Mastermind Productions, Perfect TENN Records, and Sexy Devil Entertainment. There will be internet marketing and street team marketing with flyers in Atlanta, GA and North East TN. The "mixtape" is going to be distributed for FREE on the internet. It's a way for unknown artists to get out there a little more by being seen by audiences that may have never heard of them.

The flyers are going to consist of each artists name, track name, and url, along with info on where they can download the compilation. No one is going to gain profit from this endeavor. We are aiming to help out underground artists while also getting our compaines out there.

That pretty much sums it up. We are accepting submissions to ugmastermind+ts@gmail.com

A little background about me: I have been producing, beat making, rapping, working as a recording engineer, and a mastering engineer since 1997. I have over 1000 songs under my belt also I have been promoting underground artists since around 2004. I am looking to move forward and help out as many people as I can in the process.

Ok I only got one of the songs from the above 2 posters. I got the one called "I Live for this" I didn't get the one from the other poster. Make sure you sent it to ugmastermind+ts@gmail.com thanks!

oh well.. the ship email must be acting up..

i will catch the next one maybe

so what you all give the artist that are selected to be on the compilation

We is a collaborative effort from Undergound Mastermind Productions, Perfect TENN Records, and Sexy Devil Entertainment. There will be internet marketing and street team marketing with flyers in Atlanta, GA and North East TN. The "mixtape" is going to be distributed for FREE on the internet. It's a way for unknown artists to get out there a little more by being seen by audiences that may have never heard of them.

The flyers are going to consist of each artists name, track name, and url, along with info on where they can download the compilation. No one is going to gain profit from this endeavor. We are aiming to help out underground artists while also getting our compaines out there.

That pretty much sums it up. We are accepting submissions to ugmastermind+ts@gmail.com

A little background about me: I have been producing, beat making, rapping, working as a recording engineer, and a mastering engineer since 1997. I have over 1000 songs under my belt also I have been promoting underground artists since around 2004. I am looking to move forward and help out as many people as I can in the process.

So, heres a few questions for all of us.
*would this mixtape be exclusive to your mixtape release & company, or would the fellow artists around here be able to duplicate & distribute freely?

*If the artist(s) decide to dup & distr themselves, will they have to compensate you or who for it.

*Whos actually doing the distribution regardless if it's digital downloads or physical product?

*Will there be a physical product?

A couple things you might want to touch up on

So, heres a few questions for all of us.
*would this mixtape be exclusive to your mixtape release & company, or would the fellow artists around here be able to duplicate & distribute freely?

*If the artist(s) decide to dup & distr themselves, will they have to compensate you or who for it.

*Whos actually doing the distribution regardless if it's digital downloads or physical product?

*Will there be a physical product?

A couple things you might want to touch up on

Any of the artists can distribute or duplicate them as they wish.

No one will have to compensate us. This is a collaborative effort where everyone helps out each other.

The online distribution will be available from Underground Mastermind Productions and Perfect TENN Records.

There will be no physical product. Future releases will be available online and physically. This will be down the road though.

I might be willing to throw in a track.

Do you have a website beside that myspace which is very bland?
How many hits are you getting?
What is the exposure like?

Also if it's good you should press them. I can get 1,000 copies for about $1,200.

Can I hear some of the other songs? If it is good I might do a song or two and some graphic design.

I might be willing to throw in a track.

Do you have a website beside that myspace which is very bland?
How many hits are you getting?
What is the exposure like?

Also if it's good you should press them. I can get 1,000 copies for about $1,200.

Can I hear some of the other songs? If it is good I might do a song or two and some graphic design.

D-TOWN! lol It should be maximum at $1K for 1,000 copies.. We got Dallas on lock.. btw visited your site.. Sounds like "wanna be a balla" lol
Anyways I think it'll be up to the artist to press if they want to. Other than that, as a internet mixtape, with potential to be physical - with the people that's participating on this mixtape that I can see, It will be a hot one.

Back