Upcoming Compilation CD Accepting Submissions

I might be willing to throw in a track.

Do you have a website beside that myspace which is very bland?
How many hits are you getting?
What is the exposure like?

Also if it's good you should press them. I can get 1,000 copies for about $1,200.

Can I hear some of the other songs? If it is good I might do a song or two and some graphic design.

Lol $1200? your getting super robbed..... I can get 4 Page Inserts 1000 Replicated For 600-700....

And This Could Be A Good Or A Bad Idea. If He's Just Accepting Random Music And Distributing It..... He's Probably Going To Have A Lot Of Garbage On That Mixtape.... Every 8 People You Meet In Life Are Wanna Be Rappers Now..... If You Want To Be Taken Seriously Id Like To Hear Who's On The Mixtape..... Shit... Alotta People IN The Industry Are Garbage Right Now.... Whats On That Mixtape

Yes I Realize This Is 2 Months Old.... Still Want An Answer Though. Did This Guy Just Take Music To Sell And Pocket Or what....

Yo Knothead,

If you see this, you should know who UGMastermind is. He was on the Hustle Magic project. That's Russ Tafari.

I would have chimed in sooner on that one but I've been busy with different stuff.

In all honesty, I don't think Russ was trying to just get free tracks off you guys, but I think it was just another seem to be good idea that just had no follow up.

All in all he's a good kid, just needs to sharpen up and tweak his business senses a bit.

Fiev.

Yo Knothead,

If you see this, you should know who UGMastermind is. He was on the Hustle Magic project. That's Russ Tafari.

I would have chimed in sooner on that one but I've been busy with different stuff.

In all honesty, I don't think Russ was trying to just get free tracks off you guys, but I think it was just another seem to be good idea that just had no follow up.

All in all he's a good kid, just needs to sharpen up and tweak his business senses a bit.

Fiev.

its all good.. i could get the song sent anyway..

since i was deployed... was hoping he could have made this work...

Back