Unbreakable..

bknot1

Hustle Magic!! We Got It.
Well so all will know and i know all have been sittin waitin for that new Three 6 Mafia CD it will be coming out July 1 so go cop it its hott as hell...like always DJ Paul hook the the beats up..the CD is Bangin..

Keep the South on Lock..

Good looking... I haven't copped a 3-6 cd in a minute....

I think that PROJECT PAT last year was maybe the last one i picked up from that squad. Ya know his shit was tight off top... On the real though I was kinda disappointed in that soundtrack and really wasn't feeling what's her name.... The newer cats like that white cat ain't catching my eye... That spinners song ain't really catching me either but I been banging em since before the "WHO GOT THE 9's" days so i'm still checking and catching the tight cuts.

Ya know those TRIPLE SIX MAFIA (not 3-6-MAFIA/SONY/RED) Underground cd's where bangin pretty hard though... I wonder if they gonna come like that on this newest one. Seeming like they come more commercial on the RED releases.

bknot1 said:
Well so all will know and i know all have been sittin waitin for that new Three 6 Mafia CD it will be coming out July 1 so go cop it its hott as hell...like always DJ Paul hook the the beats up..the CD is Bangin..

Keep the South on Lock..

Hate to break it to you but FLORIDA (where you live) is absolutely NOT THE SOUTH.

It's the freaking tropics man - I live in atlanta the official DIRTY SOUTH! home of lud and outkast!

yeah when they were triple six they put down some bangin hits..but like u said they were underground and knowone really heard about them unless u were from the south..

and DJ Paul mixtapes along with Juicy J mix tapes the beats that have on there is just Fiya..but they seam to tryin to back to the old ways..

its funny i seen where they were tryin to do a clean version...com'on we all know 3-6 curse on every song every verse..but thats funny to me

Re: Re: Unbreakable..

Aphex said:
Hate to break it to you but FLORIDA (where you live) is absolutely NOT THE SOUTH.

It's the freaking tropics man - I live in atlanta the official DIRTY SOUTH! home of lud and outkast!

1st i would like to welcome u to the HR fam...2nd im orginally from Alabama and last when i look Flordia is in the South...and i think i didnt say what the home of the south is...and plus right now im in NJ..but i like the way u think ... welcome to the fam.

Re: Re: Unbreakable..

Aphex said:

HUH?!?!

I KNOW U had your share of D-'s and and F's in geography all through school. You could've kept that comment under your hat.

Back