U Already Know

I ain't really feeling it! I think it might be because after hearing the original, you gotta come correct on any type of remix or response type song. You didn't really do it any Justice. I thinks its a nice gesture, but not for that type of song......But seriously, I like your creativity! Keep doing your thang!

Like Trump said....I liked the creativity but not the fact that it was a remix. I think you could work with it and make it original and roll with it. Remixes and cover songs limit you quite a bit, because you're constantly compared to the original song. This is why you don't catch me watching Idol. I know they can sing (or not) but I think that it would be a better show if for the final show of the season, the contestants had to write an original song and have a team of composers work with them on it. Chica, I've listened enough to your music to tell that your original songs beat your covers.

well i thought i would have the opposing opinion (as i usually do) . . . but with this one . . . i agree that being creative is present, but the actual rendition is not really that moving . . . i think you really can dig deeper and be more creative . . .. coming at the idea of "u already know" from a dif. angle - - MAKE THE SONG YOURS!!! SO WE FORGET THAT IT WAS A 112 SONG . . . .

gullyjewelz said:
well i thought i would have the opposing opinion (as i usually do) . . . but with this one . . . i agree that being creative is present, but the actual rendition is not really that moving . . . i think you really can dig deeper and be more creative . . .. coming at the idea of "u already know" from a dif. angle - - MAKE THE SONG YOURS!!! SO WE FORGET THAT IT WAS A 112 SONG . . . .

You're such a hater LOL

Ya'll thanks for checkin it out.

Well I wanted the song to have about the same lyrics just in a girl version so girls can relate, ya na mean. And when I first heard this song I thought 112 was singing the lyrics pretty fast so I decided maybe I can rap it. I like the 112 song, I just had to remake it in my own sexy way.hehe.. My homeboy liked this version better...LOL.

Back