two more songs: he strikes again

mr. produca

hey peoples im posting two more songs i did with tha fruity loops program. these songs are one of the first and the last i made.
the first song i did catch alot of fire with my friends, they loved it so now im trying a bigger audience. these beats i though of myself with no influence from other sources.
the second beat is a later production i did this year. i liked how this one turned out. sounds dangerous like to me. i also rap, but havent had any good equipment to show my talent.give me your thoughts (i want more than last time) tell me what ya think peoples!!!!!!!
girls can possibly shake they ass to this (i dont know)
dont know what to say bout this one

good progress

your beats are definitely getting better. All that second beat needs some hihats. Its grimey...I like that! keep it up -T

keep at it you'll get better with time, also learn to use effects, as for the string on the second beat it seems like it attenuates too long for my taste
the piano also is quite aggrivating. Remember its good to add alot of noises to beats as long as everything flows together. If your not sure about a sound drop it and see how you like the product

Back