Noddy: 3
Nick Springfield: 5
Chemist: 7, 10
BeatMakerz: 8
Great Scott: 13
J-Milla: 14
Dirty Pockets: 15
B-Knot: 16

I'm workin on the layout for the cd cover, etc. In the credits for you guys' contact info - whats prefered? phone number, email address, website?

Last edited:
this is all yours man. put what you want in/on your album photos. put your home address if you'd like, lol. what you have so far is good.

i'd put an email and website for sure. maybe phone number for booking too.

DesertEase said:
my man noddy on an album be proud kid u got on one before i did
Haha gosh man I didnt even notice that Round Bodies was up there! Thanks D Ease I AM proud/appreciative lol.......Shooooo yall talkin about email address and websites this my first break Fug That Im goin ~ALL OUT~ GIVE THEM MY DAMN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER :D LOL........................J/k :cool:

gullyjewelz said:
da BreadWinnaz: Waitin on the BreadTruck -

8. More Time featuring Lady Odyssey

Track Production Credits:
RAM BEATZ: 8 UNLESS THE COVERS ARE ALLREADY PRINTED

I'm workin on the layout for the cd cover, etc. In the credits for you guys' contact info - whats prefered? phone number, email address, website?

CORRECTION ENTERED ABOVE :D

RAM BEATZ said:
CORRECTION ENTERED ABOVE :D
sheit!!! its already done now . . . sposed to be in the mail and in our hands by tuesday . . . sheit - i will try to change it on the 2nd run though

you Gully make sure you post the link (if you sellin it online) for people to pick it up. so we can start advertising the release on other site for people to cop it.. and a small right up..

my bad on the time rafa - i am still workin on em - gittin all caught up with this project and tryin to line up stuff for the next one too - i just finished talkin to hte chick thats sposed to be doin the song(s) wit - she said she goin into the studio tomorrow to drop her verses . . . if it doesnt work out - im goin a different route real soon . .. i hate havin stuff up in the air like this . . .
--all good things come in time - i know this for sure, though!

Gully what PRO (BMI, ASCAP, etc.) are you registered with if ..tryin to make sure i got the right info for the song registration

Back