For those who sell beats or anything else

Look at juve he sued cash money for 20 mill and they resinged him...

B.g. sued them and signed with a few different labels..

And theres prince he waited 20 years o get out of his contract and he has a number 1 album.

juvie didnt resign with CMR ...he did that album to finish his contract ...cause he owed them one more album so he could be official off the label to do his thing and keep his name with it

they gave him half of what he was owed. And I think not paying the artist voids the contract.
and bg got around 4 something.

All I can say is stay on your grind. Don't let this take all your time from moving to the next level. Get your papper work done and save it. Then do what you gotta do to eat and get your name out. Cause you hvae years until the statute of limitations runs out. So, you got time.

just bumped for people new..so they can understand all the good information in here..:D

I'm from TX and I've never heard of Big Wheel Records... Hell I might sue them how long have they had that name for? :D

They did that one song that was on the radio. It was stupid but it's just one of those 'texas' type shit. Something like "bump this in your Cadillacs", had Twista, Mike Jones, Bun B & Froze Ony (Big Wheel). "Rizzo" actually doing it big, got a car lot full of rides & 7 bedroom mansion. I think around 5 to 6 years.

yeah it was called "Yo Cadillac" in 2004 it originally feature a artist named "Iceberg" but credit is give to Froze & Bun B..from what i heard

for Big Wheel Records checkout this release..

Texas Most Wanted: The Compilation (with DSR) 2006

Yeah that's him.
I talked to Rizzo a while ago when this happened. Funny how things go down, though. Since Dough Boy signed a 24 month extension, and still under Big Wheel, and well Rizzo isn't all happy with Dough right now. I received 1800 so far from Rizzo since then for 2 beats, at $900 a pop coming out of Dough Boy's check. Along with the original points from the first deal.

Back