Thinking of a new track for the album

Fieva

facebook.com/fieva
Like I said, I'm thinkin' about a new anthem track for the album. I'll make the beat and drop the hook and 3rd verse. Anybody down to join up with me for the 1st and second verse? When I get some time, I may write my lyrics today and add them here so you can get some idea of what I'm doing. I'll probably upload the beat on soundclick next week in its entirety.

I'd be down for a feature on anybody's track, so I'm welcomin' anybody who got somethin to bring to the table. I think it'd be tight to have some rappers from here on some of my tracks.

Holla at me in this thread or PM.

Here is my 3rd verse (censored because I'm at work - I'll uncensor it when I get to the lab).

It's like my flows oppose religion - like rippin' out the scriptures
I'll leave the Bible empty an' replace it with my picture
Half of the shit is fiction - the other half is predictions
Like what you usually think when toddlers end up missin'
So listen - cause I'm tellin' all the kids not to leave the house
An' smackin' any future critics in the fuckin' mouth
I'll slug it out like Holyfield - with his ear gone
Give you heat on any song that I'll appear on
I spit fire - like lit matches in dry fields
There ain't a pen mightly like the steel I might wield
Fuck guns - I'll use a long sword an' short daggers
Stumble around the forest - drunk off old lager
Walk with a stagger - an' still claim I'm not tipsy
I tried drugs once - leprechauns tried to get me
But they can't catch me - homie - I'm shifty with my eyes slanted
An' plus I blend in with the night - that's an advantage

(will add the hook and song title later today)

Last edited:
Aiight gully, when I make the beat, I'll hit you up with it. I might send you the track with the intro, third verse, and hooks already in it in wav.

I think I may go with a dark, rugged, haunted beat kind of like "Demonic Visions" on my soundclick site, just with a lot more edge and grime.

Cool
I Will Listen To That As Well, When I Get Home, Im At ---"pishss!!!! -- Ouch!!! Dammm That Slave-whip Hurts -- At At Work Right Now -- Gotta Go!!!

Fieva said:
Aiight gully, when I make the beat, I'll hit you up with it. I might send you the track with the intro, third verse, and hooks already in it in wav.

Dont leave me out.... I got a verse.........

Homie, you know I got love for ya, all you had to do was say the word. Just be patient with me since I leave for Dallas tomorrow. I plan to make the beat this weekend while I'm down there with just the laptop, the Oxygen8 and Reason 3. I'll keep you all posted while the lyrics are being written.

I really don't know if this kind of thing has been done before in the forums. I've seen the collabs but never saw anyone use people from the internet as features on their CD, but if it hasn't, it might be something new for a change. I welcome it because I can at least hear people before I decide to use them or not. Heh.

its been done b4..awhile back..and the music was tight..most of the long time poster have done it..and some that havent been back,,,yet..

you should be able to to a search to find some of the old work..

bknot1 said:
its been done b4..awhile back..and the music was tight..most of the long time poster have done it..and some that havent been back,,,yet..

you should be able to to a search to find some of the old work..

I might do that when I get a minute bknot. Thanks for the info.

Yo Carter and Gully, I'm hoping to get some time tonight to work on the beat for the track tonight and post it on soundclick in the a.m. Holla at me.

Added the beat to Soundclick so ya'll can see if we can work with it. I think what I wrote would be ill for that track, so just hit me up on the PM with the email and the verdict and I'll work it from there. The beat's called "Code of Honor". Hit the link at the bottom of the post to find it. Should be an intro of 8, 16 for verses and 8 for the hook (which I'm finally getting some time to think about...I take more time with my hooks than my verses, but I think I've got somethin' good).

Song name will be "Role Model"

Hook
Homie - please don't follow our lead - we not role models
Cause when we steppin' foot in tha club - man - we throw bottles
We some derelicts - rollin' wit' guns - but ya'll don't show nada
An' meltin' MC's - simply cause our flow hotter

So homie - please don't follow our lead - cause we ain't role models
Cause when we steppin' foot in tha club - man - we throw bottles
We some derelicts - rollin' wit' guns - but ya'll don't show nada
An' meltin' MC's - simply cause our flow hotter

Last edited:
Yo Carter,

Gully said the Code of Honor beat would work, so it's up to you now. Let me know if that'll work for you and I'll get my hook and verse on it.

Iron Man

I'll send that beat out tonight if you two are ready to drop verses on it this weekend. Let me know somethin'.

I've been hungry for it myself. I wrote another song that I might work a new beat for this weekend as well. I call it "March". It's kind of like my political statement song, kind of like what Eminem did with Mosh, but different.

If you have gmail, I can send the song in wav format so it can be easy to pass stuff around as it's being worked on. I'm thinking if you and Carter do the verses raw and send them to me acapella, then I can put it all together and get all the vocals arranged, eq'd, tweaked, and mixed down.

Fieva said:
I really don't know if this kind of thing has been done before in the forums. I've seen the collabs but never saw anyone use people from the internet as features on their CD, but if it hasn't, it might be something new for a change. I welcome it because I can at least hear people before I decide to use them or not. Heh.

Just some friendly words of advice. If you plan to sell this cd commercially, watch out with the copyright laws and stuff, cuz if the album blows up and starts making money, everyone who took part in the making of it will be asking for their cut. I featured an internet MC on my last album, but he had signed a contract stating that no royalties were due, and on top of that, it only sold in one area, and not very well. Just something to think about.

-Springfield

Back