"There just ain't enough women in this game..."

LiteShado

Hey Fam!

My name is Ne' Richa. Music Producer, songwriter, emcee, and DJ from Erie, PA. Well, I've been writing and producing for over 10 years. Released a few albums independently, and I'm looking to expand my brand as well as learn new recording and production techniques.
I'm new too this website, so any feedback is definitely appreciated!

Also...check out my website! LiteShadoProductions

NeRichaRed.jpg

Much Love!

You know how to introduce new elements so that things don't get monotonous, but once you introduce the new element, you don't do much with it, you just swap it out for another new bit. It doesn't hang together, nothing develops - parts just swap in and out - so it's like somebody who starts a sentence but before they finish it, they start a new sentence, but that doesn't finish either because they start yet another sentence in the middle. And then they return to a sentence they started before, but of course it doesn't get finished this time either, and nothing gets said in the end.

Look, I know this comes across as harsh, but you know what? This is the longest review anybody's received ON THIS WHOLE PAGE! I mean, what's going on here? What a waste of space. Maybe if people actually critiqued each other's stuff, you'd get better at what you do.

Back