There I go Again...

Ah Yeah!

That's a banger right there Venom~~~~~

You got me crip walking all over the crib and I forgot my ankle was sprained!

I dig it. Mix is pretty off, them synths need to come down and blend better, the low strings or warble bass (can't tell what it is) needs to come up more in the mix, add some punch.

I dig it. Mix is pretty off, them synths need to come down and blend better, the low strings or warble bass (can't tell what it is) needs to come up more in the mix, add some punch.

Yeah, I 2nd that!
Wasn't sure if it was mixed or not......................

Not bad, i can see wher iet needs mixing, but evrything else what pretty much on point, backgorund synths were good, phaser got to be a bit much, i think this owuld sound bette rif you sped it up and turned it techno! try it :)

Not bad, i can see wher iet needs mixing, but evrything else what pretty much on point, backgorund synths were good, phaser got to be a bit much, i think this owuld sound bette rif you sped it up and turned it techno! try it :)

C'mon now ammarg......... I know it's your opinion, but I think Techno would make it sound generic.

Maybe it's my Jazz background. I rather JAZZ something up rather than Technosize it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty cool...but I wanna hear some other styles from you. :cool:

Haha thanks for the feedback guys... Im prolly jus gonna keep it how it is though...As for that i think ima aim my style more toward some young jeezy type ish... Maybe sumn like three six... Somn you can jus cruise too... I like that. ;)

Back