*Submit Your Music to be viewed by Sony BMG and EMI panels!*

We can only submit 1 song... i need to send some email out to some artist to submit some songs...:D

:mad: :mad: :mad: DAMN!!!!!!! that shit went craaazy on me?!?! it didnt submit :( it loaded for like half an hour and then decided to freeze up and give me all these pop-ups..w.e :mad:

Hey FAM(s). Thanks for the post in this. Just trying ta make things happen. Let's get it.

Have had a lot of submissions. Good luck to everyone.

RafagasMusic said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: DAMN!!!!!!! that shit went craaazy on me?!?! it didnt submit :( it loaded for like half an hour and then decided to freeze up and give me all these pop-ups..w.e :mad:

That wasn't my sign up page was it? I know my site is clean. No popups.

Mindset said:
do NOT do business with SONY.

please do speak on this..my 1st placement is with an Artist with Sony...which im still waiting on my check and the production agreement..

I have a few industry friends. As noted before, some of them are part of OpenLabs, which we know what they manufacture etc. Anyways, the original "meeting" that was scheduled with Sony & OpenLabs, happened, and during that meeting, you know, they presented plans etc to Sony, which everyone thought was good. Mister Andy Lack I think it was, one of the exec's, wasn't there at the meeting yet, but everything was all good. Except that the room full of Sony exec's & officers (which looked like mob people & acted like it), were not very friendly. Anyways, so when Lack walked in the door, he had a glass of champagne on the table, and then when Victor, Criag, Heinz & James (OpenLabs) was asked by Lack to present the plan, they did, only that maybe half an hour into it, Lack stopped them and said I'll by you out for $60 million. Of course, Victor didn't want to sell out, so he's like no (politely). Lack said a couple higher prices and was refused by Victor plenty of times, and then Lack (known for his double personalities lol), got up, and started cursing all out loud, and took a sip of his wine, and threw the glass on the conference table, and walked out. The original deal was for like $5 million or so for the research & production of the Neko & eventually the Miko. Also, their business practices with artists. They do sign plenty of artists, for the sole purpose of a tax write off. The album never hits the store, mainly because the person who signs the contracts, nearly all the time overlooks (even with lawyers), the fact that Sony puts the lines (in summary) - yada yada artist records until a commercially satisfactory of the label, or must re-record it until the label deems it satisfactory. So they end up recording an album, re recording an album, and continue to rerecord an album, never really being released or marketed. I also had personal experience like that, but instead not as violent lol. Columbia contact my VP (Chris Silvers), and offered a buy out deal that I declined, after sending material in. Anyways, there's right & wrong ways to conduct businesses, like currently I'm in contact with WBro's, and in contact with me & big rillo and hinting out buy out, but not to the extent of "I have power to take you out". As you know now, OpenLabs, did end up getting investments to build their product line ups, but not from Sony.

bknot1 said:
please do speak on this..my 1st placement is with an Artist with Sony...which im still waiting on my check and the production agreement..

In any case, your probably going to be waiting for a little while. The money hits the publishers & songwriter's hands before any money is ever distributed through the label, system, or the president's burger that he bought with part of your money lol. That would also depend on how big the artist is. Usually more freedom is awarded, and the label lets the artist in on the creativity of their own album when they get known more. Otherwise it becomes a timely case of cat & mouse with $$

yeah i here that..the artist im workin with said sony is delayin the recordings..i told her to try and stay on it...we will see

Back