Studio Pics

New to the forum

Hey all. I'm new to this forum and saw this thread and wanted to post my remix studio site. Here it is.

http://home.comcast.net/~djken1/

There is a link to my dj company at the bottom. It's cool to check out other folks rig's and see how many "toys" they have to make beats. I'm into progressive trance, house, gabba and most of my clients who come in to do their remixes are doing house, trance, hip hop and some soundtrack stuff to indie videos.

DJKEN

Very tight setup DJ Ken…a good blend of old and new. That’s a Tama kit? Looks like a Simmons I used to play back in the day.

I’m just posting some pics of the desk I’m building. I’ll post some pics of the studio when it’s done, probably over the winter.

The desk cost me $150. The racks on the far left and right cost $250 for the pair. The monitor arms cost $60 for the pair. The stools, the monitors are on, cost $25 for the pair.

$485 for pretty much the same configuration/functionality of the $1k+ Argosy and Omnirax desks I was looking at. Not the same amount of prestige, but it gets the job done.

Attachments

• MixersIn1.jpg
    MixersIn1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 177
  • MixersOut1.jpg
    MixersOut1.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 132
I moved to a new house, and was preparing to start building a room (25 x 20) for my studio, but the basement sprung a leak. so i'm waiting until next spring to start building. the winter snow/thaw should shake out any more potential wet spots. i've got my gear set up but i can't really mix or record vocals with all this concrete everywhere.

so i'm just making beats right now.

A couple more

Attachments

• Crates.jpg
    Crates.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 50
  • Bass.jpg
    Bass.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 44
  • Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 41
jugalo180 said:
insid of the booth

This booth is awesome man. What did you make it with and around how much did it cost (not including mic mic stand or pop filter). That is if you dont mind giving away your secret :cool:. At least tell me how much it costed :D

Back