Studio Owners from 28 and up in here

Preci$e

Sup fellas I been reading here for awhile and just started to post recently. I know how we all hate spam so I am looking for some business minded studio owners (home or otherwise) Who are in touch with the local music scene in their area. I have a Studio in the Atlanta area and am looking to do some networking and looking for an opportunity for possible cross marking ideas.
So I am asking for those who qualify and are interested to email me at sam_4_0@yahoo.com.

If your not 28 but serious about your music and your business then go ahead and contact me also but I really prefer to deal with people who are business oriented and want to get some s*** accomplished. There is something about to drop that I have some information on and what to see what the response from other studio owners is.

Again just looking for VOLUNTeers. email me with your name. studio name and a phone number where I can contact you.

Shalom,

Pre

yo, when i get home i'm going to drop you my homeboy's number. his name is Poa Boi he is in Augusta Georgia, I helped get him started with Computer recording. I was supposed to be there this weekend for the Boyz N Da Hood show. I'm supposed to be performing the "I wish a N**** would"
song from my record with Poa Boi and my other partner DUN.

The best underground hip hop/R&B producer recently moved to Atlanta ---- Many on here can vouch for that and agree with me.... Too bad your looking for people who are 28 or older....lol.....cuz he's only 20...lol

Soleternity

jugalo180 said:
yo, when i get home i'm going to drop you my homeboy's number. his name is Poa Boi he is in Augusta Georgia, I helped get him started with Computer recording. I was supposed to be there this weekend for the Boyz N Da Hood show. I'm supposed to be performing the "I wish a N**** would"
song from my record with Poa Boi and my other partner DUN.

i didn't do the show this weekend i decided to buy a mic instead of paying for that gas, lol. poa boi (po boy) can be reached at 1-706-790-6459. just tell him patrick referred him to you.

jugalo180 said:
i didn't do the show this weekend i decided to buy a mic instead of paying for that gas, lol. poa boi (po boy) can be reached at 1-706-790-6459. just tell him patrick referred him to you.

Good looking Jugalo.. Hey its alwayls business before pleasure ain't it ?? especially when the business is music... what mic did you get ?

Preci$e said:
Good looking Jugalo.. Hey its alwayls business before pleasure ain't it ?? especially when the business is music... what mic did you get ?

i'm trying not to get too obsessed with gear this time around. i just need something to get my ideas down. i picked up the AT3035.

Back