strange request -

gullyjewelz

I am getting started in a new profession - REAL ESTATE. I hope this will allow me to leave the 9-5 arena and therefore have more time to work on my music and my company . . .. my "strange request" is can I get someone to make me a flyer - not for hip hop but for real estate?

I can supply the basic text and even some of the pictures . . . I just want a sleek, professional design - that I know I can't do myself . . .

my hope is to get a few listings over the next couple of weeks (this may be too unrealistic, but im setting it as a goal anyhow)

if anyone is up 2 it - holla -

sorry dude cant help you in that department but yo just letting you know my pm shit is not working i dont know why so send me w.e it is you need to send to my email homie..PEEAACE

well i will ask it right here - r u willing to make any changes to that guitar track . . .. im only askin cuz the chick i was gon have do the hook is askin if it could be tweaked before she drop the final version on it - its mad cool wit me if u dont wanna make changes - i usually try not askin a beatmaker to change his beat cuz its his vision . .. but im askin . .. just to satisfy the other artist that im workin wit - -- if u not cool, if u iz - i will email u the "switch ups" she is askin . ..

Back