Soundtoys Little MicroShift Code Thread

Good idea to move it. I figure this is the best place for free range posting, where nobody will really care about posting other peoples crap.

Like the Little MicroShift myself. Don't need a bunch of random posts with codes around the site tho. Let's put them all here. :)

Good idea to move it. I figure this is the best place for free range posting, where nobody will really care about posting other peoples crap.

Like the Little MicroShift myself. Don't need a bunch of random posts with codes around the site tho. Let's put them all here. :)

I got mine, too. Aren't you a Cubase guy, Jimmy? I had a beast of a time getting it to work with Cubase 7.0.0. Spent three hours sorting VSTs every which way from Sunday. Then I checked for a Cubase update--yep there was one. 7.0.2--the plug worked like a charm (as well as a few others that weren't loading).

I got mine, too. Aren't you a Cubase guy, Jimmy? I had a beast of a time getting it to work with Cubase 7.0.0. Spent three hours sorting VSTs every which way from Sunday. Then I checked for a Cubase update--yep there was one. 7.0.2--the plug worked like a charm (as well as a few others that weren't loading).

Yeah, 7.0.0 had some serious issues going on. 7.0.2 fixed a bunch. Still haven't had a crash or 'hanging' since the day 7 came out tho (knocking on wood). Lots of users having serious issues over at Steiny forum. Guess I'm just lucky.

I did have to update my Ilok client and driver, before Cubase would even see the MicroShift. Even then, I had to go into Plugin Info and 'Update'. Then, a Little Magic! :)

BTW, 7.0.3 is supposed to be out soon...

Back