Some Studio pics 4 yall

Killah_Trakz

Who Cares!
Had a chance to assist along side engineer Dave Junco who's an excellent engineeer and has a pretty steep catalogue too. Daves a real real humble cool cat, quiet as hell and very open to criticism from artists and producers.

I have some bs pics from my celly, but i posted up a few Had a chance to assist along side engineer Dave Junco who's an excellent engineeer and has a pretty steep catalogue too. Daves a real real humble cool cat, quiet as hell and very open to criticism from artists and producers.

I have some bs pics from my celly, but i posted up a few here http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/DaRKitekt/With Dave J/. The track was mixed in the protools room at Audio Vision in North Miami Beach, and next is going to be the SSL Room for my project with an established artist.

I felt like a broke kid receiving his first pair of Jordans for christmas man, and honestly forget what some ppl myths are about being high and mixing. I know from 1st hand experience it would bring out the beast of an engineer during the final touches on arrangements lmao!. The track was mixed in the protools room at Audio Vision in North Miami Beach, and next is going to be the SSL Room for my project with an established artist.

I felt like a broke kid receiving his first pair of Jordans for christmas man, and honestly forget what some ppl myths are about being high and mixing. I know from 1st hand experience it would bring out the beast of an engineer during the final touches on arrangements lmao!.

lol I know how you feel man, tight pictures. Got the same exact SSL in studio A over here. It was originally a broadcasting console, $250-300k for it. Love the sound, specially the "fairy dust" lol. Do it big son. Those yamaha monitors too (the inner ones) ?

Back