Some Sampled based Production, CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Some of em were OK...although I don't know if you can get away with sampling really well known people, unless you have some connections or something.

Some of em were OK...although I don't know if you can get away with sampling really well known people, unless you have some connections or something.

Don't listen to this clown! He's from Beantown,which is cool, but he only pops in for us to peep his garbage and don't lend a helping hand so POOOF bounce wit yo self homie I'M DISSING YOU!!! Free loader!!!!

Sometimes, even homies get the axe!

I've been viewing him for a minute!

I hate self-motivated telemarketers on here, don't respond to him unless he kicks in feed......................

What are you talking about? :confused:

I have asked for feedback on like 3 beats and 2 raps total out of the time I've been here, and I give as much feedback as I can.

Phew. I thought I was gonna have to go Kung-Fu on his ass.

But he quoted me and was like "don't listen to this clown" so I got all scared :(

Phew. I thought I was gonna have to go Kung-Fu on his ass.

But he quoted me and was like "don't listen to this clown" so I got all scared :(

You ain't Kung-Fooing Jack -or-Jill Homie:D:D:D

But I MUST APOLOGIZE I was talking about WMSPRODUCTIONS..............SORRY ABOUT THAT MS.............MISS-STEAK-IN-EYE-DEE

I got that POOF isht from Change!
He like to get rid of garbage real quick, so I adopted that value as well!!!!!!!!!!

Oh you already know I got u unk...P.S. Not to be on his nutz but ALOT of shyt is adopted from Change on this board

??? cant get away with sampling other people unless i know someone or have connections??? dude are u out ur mind or something???Theres a million people all over the world who sample "really well known people" lolol hillarious:)

??? cant get away with sampling other people unless i know someone or have connections??? dude are u out ur mind or something???Theres a million people all over the world who sample "really well known people" lolol hillarious:)

Yeah...give me a list of a million successful producers who have sampled well known people without their permission.

ur takin it the wrong way fam, theres alot of cats out there who sample all day long, as long as im doing this for fun and not gettin paid it aint no thang.Now if i was makin some loot of this it would be a different story. But as u can tell i only got liek 3600plays witch means i aint gettin shit for my music, just thrills and kicks of flipin the samples.. Damn seems like everyone on this forum is a know it all huh? Please... keep makin garbage bro... i mean u really shouldnt use that 808 kick ne more alot of "well know people" use them. u must have connections or sumthing....

For all ur Sampled beats of well known artist please Check out:
www.myspace.com/wpbeats

Ah, that makes more sense.

And the 808 kick (that I don't use, so what are you talking about), is not the same as sampling.

hey get ya beats on point physical ill b4 you get on sombody else,

hey everybody !! if you got trash just dump it on phys ills soundclick page lol!!!!!!

it take more effort to sample then to make a beat from scratch

where did you here that bullshit from...

only thing you are doin with sampling is takin something that is already created and published and adding a damn bassline, kick and snare..
when you make a beat from scratch you are creating your OWN ORIGINAL work.. not something that is already a release...

it takes you more time diggin the crates to find what you want...

and where is your music..dont come in here bashing someone that is doin original beats and will get more publishing then you if you do sell a sampled beat...and welcome to the HR.com Fam..stay active, network, collaborate, make friends, find enemies and have fun...:cool: :D

hey everybody !! if you got trash just dump it on phys ills soundclick page lol!!!!!!

Probably like 40 of my beats suck. I know that. But those 40 are from when I just started, so no shit that they suck. And you don't even have any beats, as far as I know, so shut your mouth. I've made decent beats, and whether you like them or not is up to you. But saying that they are ALL trash is a joke. I get feedback from here from people who say my beats are terrible, and I get feedback from people who actually have albums out that love some of them. So don't just come up in here like that.

Thanks alot fam, im not sayin orginal composed music isnt great n all but if ur gonna make some music make sure its dope n not whack, cuz honestly i check this dudes soundclick and thats shits whack as hell, not hatin or nething just lettin the truth be told... stop makin garbage & be more creative , maybe u should try to sample some "well known artist" lolol thats has to be the best thing ive heard all year...

Back