So here's my idea...

NickSpringfield

Ok, I have an idea that I tried to do with my one buddy but he wasn't interested at first and then he moved away. I want to do a compilation type thing with four other rappers/producers.

We'd pick one subject and go at it like different chracters telling THEIR side of the story over completely different beats with the same BPM so it all meshes. The chorus's can be similar but with a different perspective from each person. Each verse of the beat can combine some elements that can work well with others.

It's a gimmick song, I know, but I like the idea and it's been bouncing around in my head for over a year. I'd do it all myself but I think it'd be interesting to actually hear others perspective than write a bunch of different ones.

Basically, I'd like to do it like the movie "GO" if any of you have ever seen it. One basic story with everyone's individual take on it as THEY saw it happen.

If anyone's interested, either PM me, IM me (SPLURGEMASTA), e-mail me (SPLURGEMASTA@aol.com) or respond in this thread. Just a thought, but I'd really like to do something like this no matter how long it takes and I think it'd be a hot track if done right.

Hit me back... or don't.

-Springfield

I might be down with that too....I had a thought about that myself but it drifted away

Back