Searching For Good Beats?????????

hottsauce_21

Now i really like r&b beats but i have alot so i'd like beats to really lay somethin to. But both is cool. 50 cent's beats r what i like. The beats that repeat the same beat over and over. I really like that. If u know what i mean, then please leave ur mark.

Thanks

jake-owa said:
Are you really reefer?

Don't lie queefer.
crazydoc said:
Yup, here he is again.
His MO is to post an innocent sounding newbe question which gets some helpful replies, then proceed to insult those who have tried to be helpful.
He seems to have some ego issues - maybe a small or non-functional penis. Some trolls can be entertaining - this one's just sort of sad.

REEFER FINGAZ OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF. GIVE IT UP WE ARE NOT GUESSING WE KNOW FOR SURE ITS YOU. A CERTAIN MEMBER OF THIS BOARD HAS THE ABILITY TO SEE WHO EVERYONE IS AND WHENEVER SOMEBODY POST SOME DUMB SHIT THEY CHECK.
***FELLAZ INSTEAD OF REPLYING TO THIS THREAD AND GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTS JUST IGNORE HIM AND DONT POST AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE HE WILL GO AWAY. WE HAVE A GOOD THING GOING HERE. AND FOR CATS WHO ARE SKEPTICAL JUST CLICK ON HIS SEARCH BUTTON. AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN. 2 ALMOST EXACT CONVERSATIONS IN 2 DIFFERENT FORUMS....IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS YOU ARE TRYING TO START SOMETHING. AND WITH THAT THIS THREAD IS DEAD.......

Serious

Are u two serious, i ask a simple question, and u two already acting dumb, whats wrong with u guys, TALKIN BOUT ME CALLIN PEOPLE STUPID, look at u two

Back