Sampled Jimmi Hendrix Beat

Nick The Man said:
i agree all i was saying is its spelled jimi not jimmi and every goes after me (probably cause i only have one green chicklet)

lol.............................I do too, don't feel like the lone ranger!

Nick The Man said:
i agree all i was saying is its spelled jimi not jimmi and every goes after me (probably cause i only have one green chicklet)

Dont get me started or you wont have any..... Ill take your points away 13 at a time until your chicklet turns red.....

Once again nice track matic

Nick The Man said:
yeah i bet you will ...your the only person who has ever given me any red at all .. cool ;)

Correction.... I have NEVER hit your little silly ass yet! I sign every one I give away... You will know its me.... Now get out there and deliver those papers! I take that back I did hit you once and I did sign it... Well now you know you better watch your step.... Now back to the paper route you go :D..You problably arent a bad kid but you need to be more open minded about other genre's, that pisses people off.... so if you give rap the respect it deserves I'll stay off of your back... Deal? ;)

Sup matic. Glad to see you back posting on the boards even though this one got a lot of shit thrown at you :rolleyes: but thats how it goes sometimes. I will peep the beat a little bit later and throw you some feedback. How is your album going? I really hope to see it availiable to download or buy soon because Your first three songs were tight.

onlydude said:
Sup matic. Glad to see you back posting on the boards even though this one got a lot of shit thrown at you :rolleyes: but thats how it goes sometimes. I will peep the beat a little bit later and throw you some feedback. How is your album going? I really hope to see it availiable to download or buy soon because Your first three songs were tight.
THE albm is coming slow as hell but it is coming i hope to have at least 6 songs done befor june 16th. i got about 5 done now so im bout to be livin in the lab.... but as far as the asses that made a deal about the human error i made they could have handled it in a more "adult" way but most of them are either high schoolers with nothing better to do but be assholes on the net and ther other ones maybe look at me like a ignorant hip hop producer that doesn't appricate the legends... but little do they know that i listen to evrything from lil john to ella fitzgerald to Sliknot, to Eric Clapton so on.... but im not belittling a legend by 1 extra m in his name i just made a fuckin mistake... all i wanted was feedback on beat not being preached to about respect for a deceased legend.

matic said:
THE albm is coming slow as hell but it is coming i hope to have at least 6 songs done befor june 16th. i got about 5 done now so im bout to be livin in the lab.... but as far as the asses that made a deal about the human error i made they could have handled it in a more "adult" way but most of them are either high schoolers with nothing better to do but be assholes on the net and ther other ones maybe look at me like a ignorant hip hop producer that doesn't appricate the legends... but little do they know that i listen to evrything from lil john to ella fitzgerald to Sliknot, to Eric Clapton so on.... but im not belittling a legend by 1 extra m in his name i just made a fuckin mistake... all i wanted was feedback on beat not being preached to about respect for a deceased legend.
I just wanted to tell you that while I am not a huge fan of rap I actually do like that beat and the songs you had on your website.

patlang12 said:
I just wanted to tell you that while I am not a huge fan of rap I actually do like that beat and the songs you had on your website.
THANK U MAN THAT'S all i wanted was alittle feedback on my music i apriciate u checking it out

Nice tracks, matic.

I would compress the kick, EQ the kick, then lower the kick in the mix.

Once again, it is a very nice track. I like it. :^)

Scinx said:
I would quiet down the drums (and possibly select a different kick/or maybe lessen the frequency of it). Something about the drums is quite annoying/distracting.

This is what I was going to say

Back