Rip it to Shreds (give me you're opinions)

Pro Tools User

Check it out, opinions with whats wrong with this track. This is a rough mix (mp3 shitty) but maybe you give some ideals on making it better.
Click on the link then right click (save as target)
Blazeup

Peace

im at work listenin to it..it sounds ok to me..i think you need to bring the vocals up to be heard over the girl..other then that..its a nice songs..stay at it..

Pro Tools User said:
Check it out, opinions with whats wrong with this track. This is a rough mix (mp3 shitty) but maybe you give some ideals on making it better.
Click on the link then right click (save as target)
Blazeup

Peace
Sup ! I like the track. both flows are nice. I was listening through some crappy headphones so take this with a grain of salt. I would think about turning the synth down that is panned to the left or maybe panning it closer it kind of sticks out. During the intro maybe pan some of the speaking parts to different area's It sounds like the voices are talking over each other and it is hard to hear what your saying. I would also like to hear the vocals a little louder.

the song concept is tight. I love hip hop that says something. Shit that is hip hop to me!

also right at the beginning when the synth and bass come in together it sounds almost off key. I would bring them in seperate. like first just come in with the synths then when you start your rap drop in with the bass.

when the second rapper comes in what that heavey voice I would have loved to hear the beat drop for a bar or two. and then bring in back that would put a heavey imphasis on him and keep the song interesting especially since his first few lines are real!

hey I'm no professional so all these ideas could be crap.

Shalom

Thanks fellaz,
I appreciate the feedback and the ideals, Im working on this and a few more tonight and will look and doing some different drops and panning. Again much appreciated.

Peace
Eddie

Back