Reviews: RED CROSS "RED OKTOBER"

jugalo180 said:
i haven't hit up anything in B-more yet. maybe we can collab on something in the future and hit an open mic.

yeah i will have to get a track ready for you so you can tear up the open mic spots...for real

Who ever didn't get the cd, GET THE CD!!!

Hot Underground, Grimey, Stank Booty, Bounce Music! Boston's Urban Magazine.... That Dirty Bounce don't get alot of play up here in Boston. You'll find alot of upper East coast cats tend to flow more with and support Lyricist more on the page of the "Original Hiphop sound"......But I must say "That Dirty Dirty puts a stitch in your side......" I am not one to critique track by track, because I am well pleased with the product overall. I love all forms of Music and I am more of a RnB singer. But alot of my beats are catered more towards Rap/Hiphop so I give many of them to MC's. But if you wants a Hook, Verse, or whatever sung on a track that is where I specialize! (My whole click can sing, I'll be posting something real soon!) But again, I'm feeling all the tracks differently, I love the production, and I anticipate hearing more from you in the future...
Keep Banging!

Trumpspade said:
Hot Underground, Grimey, Stank Booty, Bounce Music! Boston's Urban Magazine.... That Dirty Bounce don't get alot of play up here in Boston. You'll find alot of upper East coast cats tend to flow more with and support Lyricist more on the page of the "Original Hiphop sound"......But I must say "That Dirty Dirty puts a stitch in your side......" I am not one to critique track by track, because I am well pleased with the product overall. I love all forms of Music and I am more of a RnB singer. But alot of my beats are catered more towards Rap/Hiphop so I give many of them to MC's. But if you wants a Hook, Verse, or whatever sung on a track that is where I specialize! (My whole click can sing, I'll be posting something real soon!) But again, I'm feeling all the tracks differently, I love the production, and I anticipate hearing more from you in the future...
Keep Banging!

i appreciate the love from boston player. i'm in the midst of stepping my game up a notch, i'll make sure everyone gets a copy of that also. damn, it feels good to hear people from all over feeling some of my music!

i'm definitely down to collab with singers!

its a nice cd..what more can we way...now lets get a track on the radio here in MD/DC/VA area... yeahhhhh

bknot1 said:
its a nice cd..what more can we way...now lets get a track on the radio here in MD/DC/VA area... yeahhhhh

i wish i had some radio edited songs. this next cd will be mirrored with a radio friendly version.

I can say that I liked the whole album! my only gripe is that a few of the songs could have used a boost in the low end....... When did you say you were signing that record deal? :D very nice CD pimpin' keep on doing your thang, I will PM you on the other stuff we were talking about......

Carter said:
I can say that I liked the whole album! my only gripe is that a few of the songs could have used a boost in the low end....... When did you say you were signing that record deal? :D very nice CD pimpin' keep on doing your thang, I will PM you on the other stuff we were talking about......

thanks for the feedback!
yeah, i sold my mackie hr824's thinking that i was going to have help from someone else on the mixing, i ended up doing 90% of it myself on home speakers, and the other 10% was mixed by someone else on homespeakers. i think i drowned out a lot of my lowend bass drums with other instruments in most of the songs.

Back