RETIREMENT PARTY!! woohoo

soundboy

I hate to have to say it fellaz but i must put my hat on the table and push my chair back as i bid you all fond memories. I got to focus on school for the next 2 years and i mean hard so i wont have time to make any tracks. I'll finish up the commitments i already have started but i gotta buckle down this one is for all the marbles. NO! i aint sellin my shit so vultures stop circling i will be back once school is done and maybe from time to time in between. yall got my email if you need to say hi or you might see me poppin in on aim from time to time but I gots to get it done after school i will be able to build my own studio if need be with the loot i'll be makin. This thread is my retirement party. so untill we meet again may the wind be at yo back and the sun over your head may the rain fall around you but never upon you. May you get all that you need and never have to want. in other words I"M OUT!!

damn yo

man, you will definitely be missed on this end dog. i have you on aim so we will bump into each other. you know where to find me yo, and i still want to cop that beat ya heard (lol).

Man I know your bullshitten

but if your not ...best of luck man..Get your shit together come back and holla at ya boy... Peace

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

Say it aint so...

I wouldve thought it was a joke if you hadnt mentioned school. Hate to see you go you bein one of the key playas round here, but bidness b4 pleasure.

First Jugalo shoots overseas n shit :( :( :(

Then we get my Dawg Jugalo back :D :D :D

Now My Nizzle SB hit us with this :( :( :(

Whats next HR.com? Tell me now so I won't get bull dozed by shock when it goes down.:confused: :confused: :confused:

What about you Abyss? You gonna pull some shit next???

Or maybe its bknot? Or (lord forbid) maybe Lazi???

LAZI working and SOUNBOY with no sounds... Something ain't right...

On thereal... Don't feel bad cuz... I gotta start a nice new bullshit job at six in the morning. The worlds a bitch and ya do what ya gotta do.

But if you hit the books like you been hitting the key then shit'll be lovely... I wish now I had taken the few extra steps in my school days to provide more possibilities for myself but I honestly can't complain cuz wherever you end up it's still a hustle. Just never realized what a easy hustle the school game was... 80% of all I had to do was just go to class, 10% politicing, and the last 10% actually retain and apply some of that knowledge... I'm a lazi cat for sure though cuz I literally slept through that shit. If I knew what I know now my name might be CRUNKED UP.

But on everything the style and ambition will be missed around here. From the hustle game you've shown here I can tell you'll be alright though... It's a hustle...

And I just read BKNOT gonna bail for a sec also....

do your thins sound good luck in school..and the fam will still be here...peace

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97410

tHIS IS A DEDICATION TO SOUNDBOY I'M GONE MISS HIM. I REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST MET SMOKING BLUNTS AND DRINKIN CHOLATE YOOHOO ON OUR WAY THE... THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHERS CLASS. REMEMBER THE TIME WE SLEPT WITH THE 20 YEAR OLD TWINS AND THEY MOMMA...YEA THIRD GRADE WAS A GOOD GRADE i'M A MISS YOU BOY.(STARTS TO CRY) . fuck it you leave i'm leavin to. wont be back till you come back. vatos locos homes

Back