References . . .

gullyjewelz

I USUALLY DONT "PROMOTE" OTHER ARTISTS - UNLESS I HAVE SOMETHING TO GAIN FROM IT (LOL) BUT I CAME ACROSS THIS CHICK - AN EM CEE - AND IM TRIPPIN OFF HER LYRICS . . . . I AITN GON SAY THEY ARE AMAZING - BUT I THINK THAT SHORTY COULD AT LEAST HAVE A NICE RUN IN THE MAJOR LEAGUES - IN COMPARISON TO FOXXY, KIM, SHAWNA, ETC.

IF YALL GIT A CHANCE, TELL ME WHAT U THINK . . . (I AM ALSO DOIN THIS CUZ IM LOOKIN TO FIND A FEMALE EM CEE IN MY AREA TO WORK WITH - EVEN IF I HAVE TO "BUILD" HER ON MY OWN . . . I FIGGGA THIS MITE BE A DECENT "MODEL" FOR ME TO SHOW OTHER CHICKS . . .

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=56348452

she reps the home state (Alabama) ..have heard her music...but its some talent out there,,you just need to find them..Matter of Fact..its one in Wooodsbridge, VA...i think thats where she is at..her name is Misery from the group N.O.T (No Ordinary Thugs)..i think they have a myspace page..but i cant rememer it..sorry :(

thanks for the link - im tryin to peep as many em cees as po0ssible - i been rockin shorty wit da SOUTH joint!!!

rafa - black frost - the song i was initially postin about is called - SOUTH - i downloaded that bitch n got it blastin in my whip - esp. since i just got the 1600 wat amp n 2 15's in a "enclosed" box - that shit be scarin me when the bass hit!!!

bass dropped in teh parkin lot n chicks was like Zoom!!
fuck t-pain, im in love wit da boom!

Back