Reason Problem

RAM BEATZ

I have reason 3.0 all my favorites window is empty now all of a sudden. I click to load an instrument in the nnxt and my favorites dont show any more. any body know the file they are stored in or the file name. My whole music set up was designed around them. Can anybody tell me how to restore or fix that because it is a lot of work to redo all those favorites by instrument and all that.

I have reason 3.0 all my favorites window is empty now all of a sudden. I click to load an instrument in the nnxt and my favorites dont show any more. any body know the file they are stored in or the file name. My whole music set up was designed around them. Can anybody tell me how to restore or fix that because it is a lot of work to redo all those favorites by instrument and all that.

I'm suprised nobody answered!
I was waiting, because I can't get the Sounds I got from Beatmaker to load.. They once loaded with no problem, then I changed something and I don't know what I did! I can see it in the reason folder, but can't do anything with it!

ram i don't know how that would happen if u didn't erase them did you try manually going through your computer to program files to propellerheads to your sounds folder to see if they were ther?

trump when u try to load a patch in beatmaker does it give u an error message? if so this could mean that you moved your patches out of your vst folder and they need to go back in there to work again if this is not the case.....well i really can't help you either cuz this is tuff and it hasn't happened to me.....yet

trump when u try to load a patch in beatmaker does it give u an error message? if so this could mean that you moved your patches out of your vst folder and they need to go back in there to work again if this is not the case.....well i really can't help you either cuz this is tuff and it hasn't happened to me.....yet

I think I may have moved them too!
When I go in, let's the the NNXT, I open the folder, and I can see the different refills. I see the file I want, but when I double click on it, it appears that it's not setup properly, because it won't do anything. It once worked, so I know I must have done something to change it. I will keep messing with it, I'll get it!
Thanks though!

Back