Reason 4 Betatesting has begun...

Yeah, I signed up for it yesterday morning. Probably the 874,343 person in line then though, lol

LOL, they should have charged a dollar for sign up, so when everybody wrote their feedback to Propellerhead and told them it sucked, they'd have R&D funds to start over again:D

I'm hoping to go pick up a hard copy this weekend @ the studio, I reserved one. So far, I heard that it's not much different, but becomes more efficient, with just a couple new mounts. But the addition of an arpeggiator (RPG-8), with a well thought out algorithm, could be interesting.

man...

how about an actual eq section ya kno, a parametric eq would be lovely. heck even a more organized list of sounds and effects would be great,

What would be nice is the ability to control external devices via midi. I haven't read much on this new version, but that would resolve alot of my issues with using external devices along side it.

Demi

I signed up too but hell it's a fat chance. Oh well. I'd love to test it out anyway. I'll just wait until it hits the mainstream.

Back