Reason 3 versus Kompakt

I did a quick flip through I like the Reason sample set a bit better.I liked the Ebasses on Kompakt a bit better. Reason costs alot more but of you get tons more for your money. I really hope Kontakt's sample set is alot better than Kompakt's

thanks for the comparison

from experience the sample library in Kompakt is better than Kontakt, ( i've only used it for a couple projects and always went back to kompakt) Kontakt "seems" to have more tweaking abilities.

Wow thats a trip considering the price difference, but then again Kontkt 2 prolly has an all new sample set. As costly as it is I hope so

as far as samples go, kompakt is ready for usage
literally real instrument being sampled, as opposed to those synth samples in kontakt IMO
as for the price you said it , it's a trip

i wish more peops would chime in cuz i really want to get Reason 3 ( i get academic price)

Last edited:
man after hearing what the kompakt is caple of I would get that I've actually been waiting for a software synth that could produce real great sounds like that for the PC I mean Logic has similar sounds with it's synths but that's only for the Mac. This is a break through I havent really heard of this software until now. I will have to demo this or something to really make a decision but right now I think you should go with Kompakt and at 229 that's not as bad a deal as it may seem that's alot cheaper than spending 2grand for a Keyboard.

can you give me the link to that site where you can get the student discount. That's a great discount I might pass this on to my proffessors at school we could probably used this with the macs

Back