Real Guitar ??

Call Me Cell

What's good FAM... aight here's the deal... i eventually want to learn to play the acoustic guitar so that i can add more flavor and variety to my tracks. the problem is, learning to play the guitar will take some time. so... i bought this acoustic guitar plugin to accompany my tracks in the mean-time. the program is called REAL GUITAR (by MUSICLAB). it's very unique in the way the program lets you control the sound of these sampled guitars... to make a long story short, i'm working on this new track and added this plugin to the mix... NOW I WANT YA'LL TO TELL ME HOW THIS GUITAR PLUGIN SOUNDS. the guitar part that i played is just a basic riff, but let me know how it turned out... is it REAL GUITAR of not/ ;P LOL/

CELL

i dont think it sounds bad, but still a little "tinny" compared to what a real guitar would sound like. goes nice w/ the beat.

yeah I think it flows well with the track, but like you said it's still tiny compared to a real guitar. I think that can be fixed with proper eq'ing and careful effects chaining. thanks for the reply!!

Back