rafagas? where u at

gullyjewelz

finally gittin my head back on straight after the debaucle of my cd order - got the 1st verse of 1 of the joints im workin on wit rafagas - where ya at?

feel free to leave some feedback on it . . .

its just 1 verse though, n im still searchin for a singer . . . i think i got a killa hook and a bad "delivery" for the singer when i locate her where ever she b.

yo noddy - what happened wit that chick u was mentionin last month some time?

holla back

peace

(oh, http://www.soundclick.com/gullyjewelz - song called "open wide"

Track iz blazing so far G. As for the chick, man is she bullshytin...i aint heard from her in a min, but I knew some shyt like this was gonna happen. I got chickz out the arse no homo. I got singerz for dayz, I got another chick thats more "serious" with it, but shes more like a "pop" singer like Lumidee or Cassie she gotz it though...lemme know if you need HER contact

yeah i want her contact - n her age - hell i like lumidee - plus i pretty much know exactly how i want this hook to be sung - so all ineed is a "moldable" singer - usually i prefer the singer do their own thing - but i think im gon be stubborn about this one - lol -

----------------------n is rafagas on this dam site or what?

NAMECedez

Emailjtcedes@aol.com
Myspace http://www.myspace.com/divacopyright

Just tell her youre a friend of Noddy'z

Heres a lil Autobiography from her"im pretty sure you know the name but i also go by Cedez Babiie™. Im 15 years young born the 27th of December and made in NE of Washington DC. I live in dat KDY part of DC ya diggsz?! Im half Chilean n half Guatemalian which makes me mixed latin beauty. I have heard that I have itlaian in me now, but who really knows... I have my own natural curly dark brown hair but now its reddish/light brown and for those who have asked -yes its my real hair, duh, im spanish. Im lighter than what I look in my pixx... [= -i think my eyes nd my thickness are what is most attractive about me... I have heard that im beautiful, but what isnt beauty? -enuff about looks. other than that, im very outgoing & talkative. i love singing & music. that right there is my life. i write my own music nd i record it as well. hit me up if u want samples."

You know Noddy ALWAYZ got ur back;)

Attachments

• l_6f302b92c4dca8911115bcb409618f33.jpg
    l_6f302b92c4dca8911115bcb409618f33.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Noddy if she's about to have yo baby then we need to have a little talk...can't be impregnating those lil girls at your age son.

LOL

Yo noddy i tried to get at that last chick and aint even get a myspace add. This chick myspace wont let bands ad her as friend what gives? Is she in music or just doin favors

As I said before Rammy the last chick was full of BS as far as the "musiq", I wouldn't have even mentioned her to yall if I knew that, because yall my fam.. I cant do yall like that Ya Diggz?...but THIS chick right here is the REAL DEAL...hit her up in a message son

Shorty Is A No No Too -
1) 15 Y.o. Is Jail Bait (lol)
2) She Dont Take "add Me"'s From Bands
3) She Dont Take Messages/emails From Bands

Back To The Everlovin Drawing Board . . . Im A Have To Call On A Shorty I Knoow, But She Always Bringin Her Kids To The Studio . .. Lol

Looks like it, you know cats chew em alive. I keep mine locked in the basement. She knows better.

Despite the singer... This is tight melow sh1t!
In my opinion the vocals are a LITTLE too loud though.

Either way its good ish.

:)

Back