R.I.P Typical Noddy Beatz *Soul B get n Here*

There ya go Noddz...

For some reason I been here'n more
and more beats soundlin like this though.

Im thinkin this is gonna be the next major hit beat wise.

;)

now you kno...

i would do some serious damage to this bad boy, u need a hit i can definite make it with this one

...Mad Props...

I just posted my latest beat in hopes of improvement, and I just realized based off of this beat. You're improving, too. Damn i've got more work to do.

I love it.

Good job bro.

--Re-Lapse

Sorry for bumping this back up but i just wanted to say THANK YOU GUYZ for all the love, advice, and sacrifice...Noddy

You have improved grasshopper. I have indeed made the right decision.

Edit: I had to add in that I agree with what DE said...1 of your best ever, right behind Kill Time (I still need to record those vocals though LOL).

hahaha their booty is lile chopsticks and he's right. I like this nodz so yeah you get the thumbs up approval.

You have improved grasshopper. I have indeed made the right decision.

Edit: I had to add in that I agree with what DE said...1 of your best ever, right behind Kill Time (I still need to record those vocals though LOL).

Haha Yall wild man....I try.....Thankx for the love

Fiev, Im going to edit "Kill Time" and send it to you, unless you want me to repost it first so you can give the thumbs up...Im not going to add instruments....wait i dunno, maybe but mainly im just going to mix it a lil better and add drops, breakdowns etc...i got you though

you should hear the freestyles i just did over this, first try, heh...

but for real, this beat is sick and i honestly think it could go places if used correctly! make it happen!

you should hear the freestyles i just did over this, first try, heh...

but for real, this beat is sick and i honestly think it could go places if used correctly! make it happen!

Thanks fam! What do you think is the correct way to put it to use??

something fast and good, something clever, sort of weezy style

i can write some stuff for it probably, i just might not have the right voice for the track, but fuck it why not try

Back