Question????????????

soundboy

wHO CAN BE NOMINATED? CAUSE SOME CATS ACT LIKE THIS IS A PIT STOP ON THE WAY TO THE STORE EVERY THIRD SUNDAY, SOME SHOW AND AINT SEEN NO MO, SOME ACT LIKE ITS A SWAP MEET ONLY COME TO SELL STUFF,
i JUST NEED TO KNOW WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS FOR BEING NOMINATED?

POST COUNT?
ACTIVE?
SEEN ON SITE SINCE?
HAVE GIVEN FEED BACK?
OR...?
JUST LET A BROTHA KNOW SOMETHIN

i DONT WANT IT TO TURN INTO A WORSHIP OF THE GODS WHO HAVE FORGOTTEN US. bECAUSE A COUPLE OF THE PEOPLE I WAS GOING TO NOMINATE ARE NOT KICKIN IT HERE ANYMORE OR FIT INTO ONE OF THE 3 CATEGORIES UP ABOVE

Good point Sound.

Here's a proposal:

In order to be nominated (or to do the nominating) a member must have at least:

- Post count above 100.
- More than 20 posts within the last two months.

And, no offense to anybody, but I don't think people should be nominating themselves, that kind of defeats the purpose...don't you think????

Also, as far as collabos, can someone make a list of them. They have to be collabos between members of the board right? Again, I only know of one. Abyyss mentioned another, but Perfection isn't a member of the board, I don't think.

Stray

Yeah, I think it should only be members of this board, I posted some people who aren't on this board but I don't think we'll include them. In the caseof the perfection/cha one, cha is a member of the board so I think that could be allowed.

As for 100 posts or above, I don't think people like flossy have had 100 posts yet but it's obvious that they should be winning some of these.

And 20 posts in the last month, well that'd cut sol out I think unfortunately.

I think it should be just who we think deserves it the most (or the few who deserve it most, cos these are just nominations at the mo) and those who earn it will be those who the board reckons is best, thus will have made some sort of impact.

I think that works.

Abyyss said:
I think it should be just who we think deserves it the most (or the few who deserve it most, cos these are just nominations at the mo) and those who earn it will be those who the board reckons is best, thus will have made some sort of impact.

I think that works.

Yeah, that does make a lot of sense now that I think about it. As long as people vote that way, the nominations shouldn't matter much.

Stray

stray411 said:

And, no offense to anybody, but I don't think people should be nominating themselves, that kind of defeats the purpose...don't you think????

Stray
WHAT TYPE OF SCUM BAG WOULD DO THAT?

SO NOTED ON THE NOMINATIONS POST BY ABYSS

Yeah, I'm only counting votes that other people make, not the people themselves.

BTW a new category has been added.

MOST ORIGINAL

Back