Produce our music?

hottsauce_21 said:
is there anyone around here who makes beats and lets certain people use them without paying, I mean i heard some pretty tight beats especially by SOL, but i can't afford $250 yet. Is there anyone out there that would lace us with beats if we showed u some talent?????????????????

Yo sauce maybe instead of asking them for free beatsyou might want to set up some type of pay schedule or let some one know what you can afford so then people would be more op to work with you or try to work something out or provide you with something in your price range. you have a pc and internet so you must have some way of getting money. Everybody has at least one beat they would be willing to let go for less. just a suggestion you guys can get back to your war now

You see - there's this link near the top right of the screen called "view all new posts".... and it's job is to show all the new posts that have been put up since last time you visited....

Didn't know bout that...

Big Brother's watching!!!

spin now that i have been in the neighborhood for a few years and we have become such good friends i got one question i been dying to ask you......what the hell is it that you were on when you wrote:
spinsta1 does not rest upon "it" an essential condition of the subject, a condition that has been detached from the 'they'; "it" is rather an existentiell modification of the 'they', of the 'they' as an essential existentiale.

and more importantly what does it all mean.:D

soundboy said:
spin ..... i got one question i been dying to ask you......what the hell is it that you were on when you wrote:

spinsta1 does not rest upon "it" an essential condition of the subject, a condition that has been detached from the 'they'; "it" is rather an existentiell modification of the 'they', of the 'they' as an essential existentiale.....

LOL. I was feeling rrrreeeeeaaaaalllll good that night :D, plus I am practicing to be a politician (I have to be able to speak in a double repetitive oxymoronic cyclical fashion, in a round-about type of manner, per se.). :cool:

;)

nips

soundboy said:
......and more importantly what does it all mean.:D

I was creating implications by not providing inferrences, in turn, illuminating the untruths through my darkend nonprevarications in spinsta1's pedestrian defeatist attempts of/at elitism. :confused:

:D

Spinster One Psychotron Adventure Supreme the Sound Chemist "Klangchemiker" Magnificent

HAHAHA

I just had to write somethin to keep my question going? lol, just messin. What if i had songs i made with others peoples beats off hear, CAN i show u them without someone sayin STOP doin that, I mean i'm not gonna go runnin around Takin credit for someone else's work, JUST like if it was for fun. Could we do that or should i ask that person first?????????

you always should

get permission before you jump the gun and do something like that kid...there's too many cat's on here that you would rather be on your side then against you...so do what u do but just make sure you PM the producer before you go and do something crazy..
Peace

Kevlar

Back