Produce our music?

why dont you try supplying us with some accapellas instead that way you can hear your voice over a bunch of different tracks

Hard TO Explain

Well, i need at least one beat then, CUZ i like puttin feelin into that beat, AND if i ain't got no beat i won't no WHAT type of feelin to give u, SO at least one, PLUS, If i do give u acapella's u'd have to wait for about 2 more months until i get my equipment. Also, Im really not tryin to SPIT lyrics, As long as the lyrics i lay are AIGHT and sound good im straight, Im just tryin to make music, SONGS people wanna hear, It's be kind of hard givin u acapella's without a GOOD beat to put it to first. BUT im with it. Whatever ya'll need from me you'll get it. WITH me it's all about music.

Re: Hard TO Explain

hottsauce_21 said:
Whatever ya'll need from me you'll get it. WITH me it's all about music.

If thats true then lets have the accapella and we can go from there

toby.I. said:
whys blue bear in this forum?
You see - there's this link near the top right of the screen called "view all new posts".... and it's job is to show all the new posts that have been put up since last time you visited....

99% of the regulars here (including myself) use that link, making "being in a forum" irrelevant....

We see all, dude.........

toby.I. said:
my point being you had nothing constructive to say.

I forgot to add....
Originally posted by Blue Bear Sound We see all, dude.........
...including all the bullshit not-so-hottsauce has spewed on this website that you aren't apparently aware of........

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
toby.I. said:
maybe he just takes his time over making the right choices?
Ignoring any advice people provide and trolling with the same posts over and over and over again is definitely NOT "taking his time over making the right choices"..........

hottsauce_21, why not make your own beats? I'm confused with the point of this post, and the point of all this fighting. Relax people

ADVICE!!!!

I have to ask the SAME questions OVER AND OVER because PEOPLE keeps writin back sayin HOW stupid my QUESTION is. TO me thats not an ANSWER BEARCARE!!!!!!! Sorry if im gettin on ur nerves, BUT try botherin somebody else, CUZ ur gettin old. K!!!!

oh yeah the beats! i'm sure you will able to find somebody who can send you some beats. i would send you some but all my new ones are already promised to people. will PM you if any become free.

Re: ADVICE!!!!

hottsauce_21 said:
I have to ask the SAME questions OVER AND OVER because PEOPLE keeps writin back sayin HOW stupid my QUESTION is.
er.. no... what HAS happened is that you ask a question, get good answers, then get upset because the answers aren't what you want to hear.

Many people here HAVE tried to help you -- but it won't work if you aren't interested in "receiving".........

Back