Probs with bass sounds in FL4

KaraokeKancer

All my shit sounds, well, flabby. I've tried an assload of things, but it seems with every click I'm getting closer and farther away from the punchy/pure sound I want. I got 100 different versions of ass is what I'm trying to say. Anyone know what I can do to fix this? Am I just not going to get anything I like out of the stock samples? If that's the case, where can I obtain better bass samples? Any and all help is appreciated, thanx.

we need more information, are you trying to get a bassnote or a bass kick? what plugin or sample are you using to create the bass?

Bassnotes

Hip_Bass under 'hiphop' and Purebass in Instruments under Simsynth. Sorry. These were the two sounds I found to be usable. Thanks for your time.

sample tank has some very nice bass sounds, and you damn sure can't go wrong with Trilogy either.

I'm not a user of FL (for reasons I won't even try to explain here...) but it might be as simple as bad speakers, or a muddy low end in the signal. I'm basically guessing here cause none of what you said sounded familiar to be, in terms of names and such.

-Nito

Have you tried to "cut itself"

Maybe your bass is so long it overlaps the notes thus causing this horrible catastrophy :D :confused: or simply MUD

Back