Please Peep

questien

I now appreciate every waking moment that i had with my keyboard. Ive also found a new respect for sampling producers...

Anyway please check out my keyboardless beat "Ooh"
And
My Hunger Remix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/questien.htm

Thanks

Oh yeah, If youve listened to my remix already
Listen again cause i redid my vocals with my new mic

Thanks again

Last edited:
I like that Ohh Joint

I think it's a pretty hot beat... i could rock to it ...considering normally i have a dark angry type track i was freestylin to it a lil
bit. The remix...well i think the beat really doesn't go well wit the vocals..but your added verse is hot... the bar's were pretty catchy.. So take my two cent's and do what you please
peace kid

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

BANG!

Guess who's here?

Aight, let's get this sorted out.

Remix joint -

Beats pretty good, im liking in but i feel its a little bare at points. it don't really go wit the track cos they all got hard-hitting verses so you would've needed something hard-hitting but the beat itself is pretty good - mix could use a little work. YOur verse was pretty tight (damn all these american people who have decent rap accents makingit easy for them and then me finding it hard cos i have a low voice a british accent [modern-day yorkshire] making it hard). And your verse goes well with the beat for obvious reasons that it was made for the beat.

Ooh -

i'm feeling the the sequencing on the drums though i would've had slightly different soudns - but these are a strong part to the beat. that sample you're using is pretty hot and goes well. the piano-ish is kinda nice maybe not quite the right sound though. the main melody is ok - instrument is aight but it gets boring after a while, could use plenty of change-ups. the strings when you have them are coo but need to be a bit louder in the mix imo. This beat is ok but is pretty much the same all the way through except you add the instruments bit by bit, i think it needs more change-ups (not just taking out parts, etc. but changing the melody slightly, etc.) maybe you could have a few instruments that pop in for a bar or so every now and then.

Keep it up.

Thanks...

I can only work on my stuff late, so im usually tired when i make stuff.
As soon as i get my keyboard back im gonna play more stuff...

Thanks...

LIKED THAT OHHHHHHH IT NEED A LITTLE WORK AS FAR AS PLACE MENT GOES AND THOSE CLAPS BUT I LIKED THAT JOINT NEVER THE LESS WAY TO GO

THE REMIX
I DONT THINK THOSE LYRICS GO ON THE BEAT AS FAR AS COMPLIMENTING IT BUT I LOVE THAT DAM BEAT. THATS TIGHT. LIKE YOU VERSE THAT SHIT WAS NIIICCCEEE
IT FIT THE BEAT BETTER THAN THE OTHERS WAY TO GO.

Its striaght.

The piano part on the first one through me a little.
The quality was good.
The bass seemed a little out of key based on the sample.

I like it though.

The Second one. (Remix)

It was a little bare and the lyrics dont really go with the track.

I like that damn sample though.

Good Work

Malcolm

I really appreciate all who have given feedback
Im gonna go tweak em all

Got my awards letter back from school and it looks like questiens gonna by himself a new keyboard. : )

God Bless...

Back