"Planet of Scream" new track HOT

I usually am pretty wordy in my reviews, I try to point out things that stick out or sound wrong to me. I checked out every song on your site.

That being said .....WOW.

Stray

Yall dont be playing uh ?

LOL

you pulled one out then !!!!!!!!!

Ima bump this one in the studio tonight. alone with some, , well yall know !!

I love to see Down Souf nigg@s spit real sh@t

Good Job,

And nice clean, clear, articulate vox.
Pursue a career if your not already !!!!

Malcolm

You use a Audio Technica Brand X, thats the one and only mic that i own (at the time of this post). I hate it.

Nice work. Delivery sounds well rehearsed and fluid ( you're a wordy emcee thats so that says alot) I've always loved when this sample was used .

thats what i'm talkin bout

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

This one do you justice beat tight vocals tight do yo shit

your nice...the beat is crazy i love that sample....the only thing i can find wrong/don't like is, you sound to young....add some bass to your voice...other then that this is a banga!

Teacher said:
your nice...the beat is crazy i love that sample....the only thing i can find wrong/don't like is, you sound to young....add some bass to your voice...other then that this is a banga!

That's cos he is young.

15 I think.

make sense...but if your gonna be spittin rhymes like that,
u gotta sound 'older' or 'harder' IMO

still tight

Yo........................this shit is hot

Damn kid,

This track is hot mos def ! I'm lost for words on a review like Stray on this one. there really isn't too much more you can say. Keep doin what your doin is all i can tell you. I see that your love for music is what carry's you and that's hot man because most cat's wit skill's like you would be talkin out they ass. your def got a good head on your shoulders even if you are 15.peace kid hold it down...

Peace Love Respect,

Ya Boy Kevlar

Back